The PBE has been updated, although this patch contained very little new content.
( REMEMBER: Everything on the PBE is tentative and subject to change! )
Tweaks to new Master Yi portrait
Master Yi's brand new champion portrait got slightly tweaked in this patch, focusing it in a little bit more and turning up the green.
Holiday Images for Store
Looks like Riot is prepping for the upcoming holiday season, they snuck in some new wintery images to decorate the shop with.
Two new Summoner Icons popped up in this update, although it is unclear what they are for. It's totally possible they could be exclusive to the SEA/Chinese servers, similar to the Chibi champion portraits present in the files.
Slight Utility Tree Change
If you remember a PBE patch or so ago, Vampirism and Strength of Spirit flipped places in the utility tree. That change is still present but Expanded Mind is NO LONGER connected to Vampirism, as when the two masteries switched places it was still connected.
Edit: There were apparently some other mastery changes that I missed. Here's a list:
- Destruction changed to 1 point total, from two, and gives 5% increased damage to turrets.
- Mental Force changed to 3 points total, from 4, and gives 2/4/6 AP.
- Legendary Armor changed to 3 points total, from four, and gives 2/4/6% bonus armor and MR.
- Reinforced Armor changed to a 1 point total, from two, and now gives 10% crit damage reduction
- Explorer has a new icon.
Need to catch up on what all is in the Preseason / Nami PBE patch? Check out these earlier posts covering the previous iterations of this patch.
- 11/15 - Nami, new Varus skin, item changes, mastery changes, and more!
- 11/16 - Arclight Varus update, Sunfire Update, and more.
- 11/19 - Nami ability changes and item tweaks.
- 11/20 - Lots of new particles, UI, and balance changes.
- 11/21 - Eternum Nocturne, splash arts, and more.
- 11/26 - New Morde and Brand Arts
- 11/27 - Nami, Master Yi, and LeBlanc splash arts.