( REMEMBER: Everything on the PBE is tentative and subject to change )
Arclight Varus Available for testing
Bewitching Nidalee Particles
They worked out a few kinks with the Nidalee visual update, including some new particles for Betwitching Nidalee. Enjoy the bats.
New Scoreboard look
Scoreboard got a make over to make it fit with the new UI. It's awesome looking but I couldn't find an opacity option...
New Blue, Red, and Baron Buffs particles
A new set of particles for the various neutral monster buffs snuck their way into this patch. The buffs now "tier" in on themselves and don't overlap.
|Hecarim with blue and red.|
|Fid with Baron, Kog with Baron, WW with Baron and Blue.|
New font is present but it looks like it's for the Greek localization. Probably won't stick around but I figured I'd mention it since it's everywhere on the PBE.
New HUD Animations
(Edit: I did, indeed, missed this a patch or so ago ) Unless I straight up missed this last patch, there are now some animated, spinning blue crystals around your HP/Mana bars you can activate through the Video option tab.
A few of the tanky junglers got buffs to, I assume, help them out in the new jungle.
- Base attack damage increased to 56 from 53.
- Titan's Wrath's ( W ) shield has been increased to 100/150/200/250/300 from 80/130/180/230/280
- Base armor has been increased to 21 from 17
- Base Health regen increased to 7 from 5.
- Northern Winds ( W ) duration has been increased to 6 seconds from 5.
- Base armor increased to 20.5 from 17.5
- Armor penetration increased to 15 from 10.
- Combine cost reduced to 650 from 1000.
Spirit of the Ancient Golem
- Armor pen increased to 15 from 10.
Spirit of the Elder Lizard
- Damage to monsters has been increased to 25% from 20%.
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
- Damage to monsters has been increased to 25% from 20%
- AP increased to 40 from 30
- Mana regen lowered to 10 mp/5 from 15.
- Cooldown reduction lowered to 10% from 15%
- Damage to monsters increased to 25% from 20.
- Combine cost decreased to 400 from 600.
- Now builds out of Hextech Revolver + Spirit Stone instead of Fiendish Codex + SS.
Youmuu's Ghost Blade
- Cost increased to 1180 from 720
- Now builds out of one Cloth Armor and one Chain Vest instead of two Chain Vests
- Armor pen increased to 20 from 15.
Frozen Fist has been renamed "Iceborn Gauntlet"
Kage's Last Breath has been renamed "Shard of True Ice"
Wraith Collar has been renamed Twin Shadows
Frozen Heart has a new particle for those it is debuffing and, if you are the enemy who is being debuffed you will see the same particle on the owners head.
|Note: Pretty sure this was actually in a previous patch.|
"Shard of True Ice" has a new particle
Need to catch up on what all is in the Preseason / Nami PBE patch? Check out these earlier posts!
- 11/15 - Nami, new Varus skin, item changes, mastery changes, and more!
- 11/16 - Arclight Varus update, Sunfire Update, and more.
- 11/19 - Nami ability changes and item tweaks.
P.S Pharaoh Nidalee's cat form is finally fixed. She is no longer just blue... woohoo!