( Please remember this is all tentative information and any of it could change before hitting live servers! )
The PBE has been updated and is now available for testing! It's chocked full of goodies, including Zyra, new skins for Mundo, Cass, and Lee Sin, the Evelynn, Twitch, and Xin Zhao ability updates, a few "quality of life" improvements, and some new splash arts!
First up we have Zyra! Below are the splashes and model of our and her accompanying launch skin, Wildfire Zyra.
Here are some quick in game caps of Zyra's abilities and her ratios
Muay Thai Lee Sin
One of the most exciting things about this PBE patch is ALL THE ABILITY REMAKES! This patch includes new or updated kits for the Twitch, Evelynn, and Xin Zhao.
Twitch's new kit
Evelynn's new kit
|An example of how Eve's new stealth works - a faint line shows your "visible" range and yellow and red icons alert you of enemies who are about to reveal you.|
Xin Zhao's new kit:
Next up, we have a few "quality of life" changes that have popped up.
The biggest change is the grim reconnect bug seems to be fixed! The bug, for those unknowing of its terror, occurs when you disconnect from a game and reconnect and makes it so minions are permanently stuck on screen, despite having been killed. It makes it really hard to last hit and play with those "fake" minions sticking around and this bug has widely been regarded as one of the longest running bugs in the history of LoL. Join in on the celebration of it's demise over on reddit!
Hand in hand with the above, there is also a new Reconnect UI for when you disconnect from a game.
Items that generate gold every 10 seconds, such as Heart of Gold or Kage's Lucky Pick, now display how much gold they have generated total!
|Image courtesy of reddit.|
|The first screen pops up and after accept ( or decline ) you get second pop up showing results.|
One of the most heart tugging changes to hit League of Legends has been silently snuck into the game files. While back Riot held a sale on Jax and the Jaximus skin sold to benefit Make-a-Wish foundation. This sale was stirred by a visit from Joe, a passionate summoner who's Make-A-Wish request was to visit Riot games. His favorite champion was Jax and in memoriam of Joe, who unfortunately passed away a last month, the Jaximus skin now includes a special sound file.
He will now say "Here's to you, kid" as one of his on move quotes.
Speaking of Jax , he and Corki are also receiving updates to their default arts.
Edit: You can check out some tentative ( remember, there is a possibility some of these won't make it to live ) patch notes over at Summoner Match. Here they all in their copy and pasted glory:
- Range: 575
- Move speed: 310
- Base armor: 11
- Armor per level: 3
- Base mana: 250
- Mana per level: 50
- Base mana regen: 1.42
- Mana regen per level: 0.15
- Base health regen: 0.97
- Health regen per level: 0.1
- Base Magic Resist: 30
- Base health: 355
- Base health per level: 74
- Base AD: 50
- AD per level: 3.2
- Deadly Bloom (Q)
- Effect: Thorns shoot from the ground, dealing 75/115/155/195/235 (+0.6) magic damage to enemies within the area.
- Rampant Growth: If Deadly Bloom hits a seed, a Thorn Spitter grows, dealing (+) magic damage. Lasts 10 seconds.
- Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5
- Cost: 75/80/85/90/95 Mana
- Range: 825.0
- Rampant Growth (W)
- Effect: Plants a seed. Cast spells on seeds to grow plants. If an enemy Champion steps on a seed, they will be revealed for 2 seconds.
- Zyra stores a seed every seconds (Max: 2 seeds). Once planted, seeds last 30 seconds.
- Cooldown: 0.25/0.25/0.25/0.25/0.25
- Grasping Roots (E)
- Effect: Sends forward vines dealing 60/105/150/195/240 (+0.6) magic damage and rooting enemies for 0.75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75 second.
- Rampant Growth: If Grasping Roots hits a seed, a Vine Lasher grows dealing (+) magic damage and slowing enemies by 30% for 2 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds.
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Mana
- Range: 1100.0
- Stranglethorns (R)
- Effect: Summons the fury of nature, growing a twisted thicket at target location which deals 200/325/450 (+0.75) magic damage to all enemies in the area as it expands. After 2 seconds, the vines snap upward knocking enemies into the air.
- Rampant Growth: Plants within the thicket are enraged, increasing their Attack Speed by 50%.
- Cooldown: 130/120/110
- Cost: 100/120/140 Mana
- Damage changed to 60/70/80 (+0.8 AP) from 60/90/120 (+0.5 AP)
- Subsequent Riftwalks now deal 60/70/80 additional damage from 60/90/120
- Satchel Charge
- Cooldown changed to 26/24/22/20/18 from 30/27/24/21/18
- Acid hunter
- Base damage increased to 50/80/110/140/170 from 10/40/70/100/130
- Ratio most likely changed from total AD to bonus AD, but doesn't say for sure...
- Noxian Corrosive Charge
- Cooldown changed to 15/14/13/12/11 from 11/11/11/11/11
- Attack Range changed to 550 from 500
- Armor Per Level decreased to 3 from 3.3
- Base mana increased to 220 from 180
- Mana per level increased to 40 from 35
- Base mana regen increased to 1.3 from 1.29
- Base health regen decreased to 1 from 1.02
- Health regen per level decreased to 0.12 from 0.13
- Base health increased to 389 from 356
- Health per level increased to 81 from 78
- Base AD decreased to 47 from 51.56
- AD per level decreased to 3 from 3.15
- Cooldown changed to 12/11/10/9/8 from 8/8/8/8/8
- Cost changed to 70/75/80/85/90 Mana from 90/90/90/90/90 Mana
- Effect changed to Deals 20/35/50/65/80 physical damage plus 15/20/25/30/35 (+0.2) (+) per stack of Deadly Venom to all nearby enemies affected by Deadly Venom.
- Cooldown changed to 16/16/16/16/16 from 11/11/11/11/11
- Effect changed to After 1.25/1.25/1.25/1.25/1.25 seconds (delayed up to 3/3/3/3/3 seconds if taking damage,) Twitch becomes invisible for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds. Twitch gains 20/20/20/20/20% Movement Speed while invisible.
- Twitch gains 30/40/50/60/70% Attack Speed for 3/3/3/3/3 seconds after coming out of invisibility.
- Venom Cask
- Effect: Twitch hurls a cask of venom that explodes in an area adding 2/2/2/2/2 stacks of Deadly Venom and slowing targets by 25/30/35/40/45% for 3/3/3/3/3 seconds.
- Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9
- Cost: 50/50/50/50/50 Mana
- Spray and Pray
- Cooldown changed to 120/110/100 from 105/90/75
- Cost changed to 100/125/150 Mana from 150/150/150 Mana
- Effect changed to For 7/7/7 seconds Twitch gains 300/300/300 Attack Range, 20/28/36 Attack Damage and his basic attacks become piercing bolts that deal 20/20/20% less damage to subsequent targets down to a minimum of 40/40/40% damage from Twitch's attacks become long range, passing through units, and he gains 15/25/35 Attack Damage.
- Half the mana cost is refunded when Parrrley deals the killing blow
- Shroud of Darkness
- Barrier duration changed to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds
- Cooldown changed to 180/140/100 from 160/130/100
- Explosive Shot
- Passive gets a ratio on the explosion damage
- Base armor decreased to 16 from 16.2
- Armor per level decreased to 3.5 from 3.7
- Base mana increased to 215 from 213
- Mana per level increased to 35 from 31
- AD per level decreased to 3 from 3.1
- Challenge (New Passive)
- Xin Zhao challenges his target with his basic attacks and Audacious Charge, reducing its armor by 15% for 3 seconds.
- Three Talon Strike
- Cooldown changed to 9/8/7/6/5 from 10/10/10/10/10
- Effect changed to Xin Zhao's next 3 basic attacks deal 15/30/45/60/75 (+) physical damage and reduce his other abilities' cooldowns by 1 second. The final strike also knocks the target into the air.
- Battle Cry
- Cooldown changed to 16/15/14/13/12 from 24/22/20/18/16
- Cost changed to 40/40/40/40/40 Mana from 35/35/35/35/35 Mana
- Effect changed to Passive: Xin Zhao heals himself for 26/32/38/44/50 (+0.7) every third basic attack.
- Active: Xin Zhao unleashes a battle cry, increasing his attack speed by 40/50/60/70/80% for 5/5/5/5/5 seconds.
- Audacious Charge
- Cooldown changed to 13/12/11/10/9 from 16/15/14/13/12
- Cost changed to 60/60/60/60/60 Mana from 70/70/70/70/70 Mana
- Effect changed to Xin Zhao charges and challenges an enemy. The charge deals 70/115/160/205/250 (+0.6) magic damage to all nearby enemies and slows them by 25/30/35/40/45% for 2 seconds.
- Crescent Sweep
- Effect changed to Xin Zhao unleashes a sweep around him that deals 125/225/325 (+) plus 15% of target's current health in physical damage and knocks enemies back. Xin Zhao gains 15/20/25 Armor and Magic Resistance for 6 seconds for each champion hit.
- Challenge: If a challenged target is hit by the sweep, it is unaffected by the knockback.
- Base armor decreased to 12 from 12.5
- Base mana increased to 190 from 180
- Mana per level increased to 45 from 42
- Base health regen increased to 1.78 from 1.39
- Base health decreased to 380 from 414
- Health per level increased to 90 from 86
- AD Per level increased to 3.5 from 3.3
- Hate Spike
- Cooldown changed to 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 from 0.8/0.8/0.8/0.8/0.8
- Cost changed to 19/23/27/31/35 Mana from 12/15/18/21/24 Mana
- Range changed to 500.0
- Effect changed to Evelynn fires a line of spikes through a nearby enemy dealing 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.45) (+) magic damage to all enemies in its path.
- Hate Spike prioritizes targets Evelynn has recently attacked.
- Cost changed to 50/55/60/65/70 Mana from 90/105/120/135/150 Mana
- Range changed to 185.0
- Effect changed to Evelynn slashes a target 2/2/2/2/2 times, dealing 35/60/85/110/135 (+0.5) (+) magic damage with each strike. Evelynn then gains 60/75/90/105/120% Attack Speed for 3/3/3/3/3 seconds.
- Dark Frenzy
- Effect: Passive: Evelynn's spell hits on enemy champions grant her 4/8/12/16/20 Movement Speed for 3/3/3/3/3 seconds (effect stacks up to 4/4/4/4/4 times).
- Active: Evelynn removes all slows affecting her and gains 30/40/50/60/70% Movement Speed for 3/3/3/3/3 seconds.
- Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown.
- Cooldown: 20/20/20/20/20
- Mark of the Assassin
- Restores 20/25/30/35/40 from 15/20/25/30/35 Energy
- Black Shield
- Cooldown changed to 23/21/19/17/15 from 15/15/15/15/15
- Range changed to 750.0 from 600.0
- Ground Slam
- Attack speed reduction duration changed to 3 seconds from 4 seconds
- Scales off 30% of armor instead of 50%
- Command: Attack
- AP Ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4
- GP/5 items now show gold earned
- Heart of Gold health reduced to 200 from 250
- Philosopher Stone health regen reduced to 3 from 3.6