7/26 PBE Update: Summoner Icons & Loot Assets

Posted on at 11:42 AM by Aznbeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.15 PBE cycle, today's patch includes new summoner icons & loot assets!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


Summoner Icons

Five new summoner icons are now on the PBE:

Coven X Chroma Icon
"This icon was acquired during the 2021 Coven event."

Miscellaneous

  • Coven loot assets are now on the PBE:
    • Coven Ashen Owl Bag
      • Gaze into the deep woods and take flight. Contains either 3 skin shards worth 750RP or higher (70%) OR 4 skin shards worth 1350RP or less (30%). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Coven 2021 Orb
      • Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a Coven Ashen Owl Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Coven Ivory Stag Pack
      • Trample onward in service of the old gods. Contains either 4 random skin shards of any rarity (40% probability) OR 3 skin shards worth 1350RP or higher (60% probability). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Coven 2021 Token
      • Gained from purchasing event content or completing event missions. Craft into exclusive Coven 2021 event content. Tokens are earnable until September 13, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Tokens are purchasable until September 28, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. PT. Tokens expire September 28, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. PT.

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.

None!

Context & Notes

1) Make sure to check out the latest quick gameplay thoughts from Riot Jag on Akshan and his revive!

Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

No comments

Post a Comment