6/24 PBE Update: Splash Art, Asset Tweaks, & More

Posted on at 11:59 AM by Aznbeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.14 PBE cycle, today's patch includes the Ascended Pantheon Prestige edition splash, a small set of VFX updates for Zilean, asset tweaks, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


Splash Art

While we've already seen it on social media, Ascended Pantheon Prestige Edition's splash is now on the PBE:

Ward Skin

A new ward skin is now on the PBE!

Ruined Ward

Miscellaneous 

  • Riot Sirhaian previewed some small changes to Zilean's base VFX on the PBE this cycle:
  • Skin bios were added to the PBE:
    • Sentinel Olaf: "After a vicious encounter on the Freljordian front, Olaf is convinced to join the Sentinels to satiate his hunger for battle. Only then would he have the power to challenge Viego, the greatest threat the world has ever known, and satisfy his urge to fearlessly face death in glorious combat."
    • Sentinel Irelia: "After the fall of the Ionian Grand Temple, Irelia could not stand idly by while her home was ravaged by the Black Mist. Deputized by the Sentinels, she fights the Ruination as one of their comrades: a natural-born leader who understands the threat that Ruined Karma poses, she will stop at nothing to save the Spirit of Ionia."
    • Sentinel Vayne: "Ever striving to become a better monster hunter, Vayne joins the Sentinels primarily to advance her own arsenal and learn from their battle with the Black Mist. It doesn't hurt that she is also defending Runeterra from evil, of course. If she must endure the friendship of a fool like Graves to do so, she will. The cause is worth it."
    • Ruined Pantheon: "The Mist did not just subsume Atreus, but also resurrected the long-dead spirit of Pantheon: the old Aspect of War himself. With Atreus' stubborn defiance silenced, Pantheon can resume control and revel in battle once again. It doesn't matter to him whose banner he fights under. If that banner is the Ruined King's? So be it."
    • Ascended Pantheon Prestige Edition: "Atreus defeated Pantheon once, and with all of Runeterra on the line he must defeat him once more. Seizing back control from the Aspect of War, Atreus harnesses the celestial power of Targon itself-- briefly becoming not just a vessel or an Aspect, but something new. Something immensely powerful and entirely his own."
    • Sentinel Riven: "Riven joins the Sentinels hoping to atone for her role in the Noxian invasion of Ionia. After fighting her way out of a rapidly destabilizing Noxus Prime, she understands that her time may be fleeting. However, she believes her life is a small price to pay to make amends."
    • Sentinel Diana: "The Ruination of Targon and the loss of the Aspect of War devastated the Rakkor tribes. But the only way to fight an Aspect's power is with another Aspect-- and so Diana takes up her blade as a member of the Sentinels, knowing that Viego would destroy everything the moonlight touches."
  • Ranked reward emotes and icon were tweaked:
    • Ruined Pantheon loading screens tweaked:
  • New loot assets added to the PBE:
    • Ruined Wraith Pack
      • Beware! The wraiths come! Contains 3 skin shards worth 1350RP or less (75% chance) OR 4 skin shards worth 975RP or more (20% chance) OR 6 random skin shards from any tier (5% chance). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Ruined Siege Bag
      • Stand firm against the siege! Contains 2 skin shards worth 1350RP or less and 1 skin shard worth 1350RP or more. 1% BONUS chance for a random skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Ruined 2021 Orb
      • Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a Ruined Siege Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Sentinels 2021 Token
      • Gained from purchasing event content or completing event missions. Craft into exclusive Sentinels 2021 event content. Tokens are earnable until August 9, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Tokens are purchasable until August 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. PT. Tokens expire August 25, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. PT.

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.

Champions
Irelia
[Changelist]
  • Health lowered from 580 to 520
  • Magic resist lowered from 32 to 28
  • HP per level increased from 95 to 110
  • Ionian Fervor (Passive)
    • Max passive stacks lowered from 5 to 4 
    • Attack speed per stack lowered from [8/12/16% based on level] to [7.5/13.75/20% based on level]
    • Damage lowered from [15-66 (+25% bonus AD)] to [ 10-61 (30% bonus AD)]
  • Bladesurge (Q)
    • Dash sped changed from [movement speed +1500] to [significantly reduced]
    • Minion damage changed from [55/75/95/115/135] to [55+12 per level]
  • Defiant Dance (W)
    • Damage reduction changed from [50% (7% per 100 AP) physical] to [40-80% Physical and 20-40% Magic damage reduction levels 1-18 (+7% per 100 AP)]
    • Max Damage increased from [20/50/80/110/140 (+100% AD)(+80%AP) to [30/95160/225/290 (150% AD) (120% AP)]
  • Flawless Duet (E) 
    • Missile travel time changed from [based on distance] to [0.25s
    • Cannot be cast or recast during Q
    • Cannot be recast while cc'd
  • Vanguard's Edge (R)
    • [New] "Decrease Q cooldown by 0.5/1.5/2.5s before Haste"

TFT Traits
Forgotten
  • 6 unit AD & AP lowered from 60 to 55
  • 9 Unit AD & AP lowered from 125 to 120


TFT Champions

Tier 3
Zyra
  • Damage lowered from 200/325/700 to 200/325/650

Lux
  • Shield amount lowered from 125/200/400 to 120/180/360

Tier 4
Vel'Koz
  • Damage increased from 900/1150/4000 to 950/1250/4000

Rell
  • Shield amount lowered from 300/450/3000 to 225/350/2000

Context & Notes

1) Riot Phlox provided a changelist for Irelia changes headed to the PBE this cycle:
"Hey everyone!  
Irelia's got some changes coming 11.14 that will be on PBE later today. Nothing on PBE is final so please let me know what you think! 
Tomorrow's Quick Gameplay Thoughts will be all about Irelia and the process we went through to get to this list."
They added:
[1] We've heard your feedback on Irelia from PBE and the earlier post. There's a balancing act between counterplay and satisfaction and this swung too far, so we're reverting the lockout on casting E mid-Q.
This should be in the next PBE deploy. 
[2] We liked the counterplay we gained by restricting E from being cast mid-Q, but we understand this was pretty costly to the feels of the Irelia player. Also for context - Q Dash speed is only down ~6-10% based on travel distance, with medium distance dashes being hit the most.
Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

No comments

Post a Comment