1/25 PBE Update: Loot Assets & Tentative Balance Changes

Posted on at 12:37 PM by Aznbeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.3 PBE cycle, today's patch includes loot assets for the upcoming Lunar Beasts event and tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


Miscellaneous 

  • Lunar Beasts event loot assets added to the PBE:
    • Vitality Chroma (Lunar Beast Viego) + Icon
    • Vitality Chroma (Lunar Beast Aphelios) + Icon
    • Vitality Chroma (Lunar Beast Annie) + Icon
    • Vitality Chroma (Lunar Beast Alistar) + Icon
    • Vitality Chroma (Lunar Beast Fiora) + Icon
    • Vitality Chroma (Lunar Beast Jarvan IV) + Icon
    • Vitality Chroma (Lunar Beast Darius) + Icon
    • Lunar Beast Fiora Prestige Edition + Icon & Border
    • 100 Prestige Points (2020) + Icon
    • Lunar Beast Aphelios Icon + Border
    • Lunar Beast Viego Icon + Border
    • Lunar Beast Jarvan IV Icon + Border
    • Lunar Beast Fiora Icon + Border
    • Lunar Beast Alistar Icon + Border
    • Lunar Beast Annie Icon + Border
    • Lunar Beast Darius Icon + Border
          
    • Lunar Beast 2021 Token
      • Gained from purchasing event content or completing event missions. Craft into exclusive Lunar Beast 2021 event content. Tokens are earnable until March 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Tokens are purchasable until March 22, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. PT. Tokens expire March 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. PT.
    • Lunar Squad Skin Shard
    • Lunar Beast 2021 Orb
      • Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 4% chance to obtain a Lunar Squad Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Lunar Squad Bag
      • Open to reveal skin shards from past Lunar Revel celebrations to amp up your squad's style. 70% chance of 3 shards or 30% chance of 4 shards from the Lunar Revel, Firecracker, Mecha Kingdoms, and Warring Kingdoms skin lines. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5
    • Lunar Ox Red Pack
      • Exclusive to the 50-orb bundle. Open to reveal a gift from the Lunar Ox, including a Lunar Bonus for the really fortunate! 9 skin shards of any tier guaranteed. 20% chance for the bonus which grants 3 skin shards of any tier (95% chance) or 4 unowned 750+ skin permanents. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
   

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.

Champions

Shyvana
  • Twin Bite (Q)
    • Now has AP ratios:
      • First strike AP: 25%
      • Second Strike AP: 15%
  • Burnout (W)
    • Now has AP ratio on Movespeed: 8% per 100 AP

Items
Goredrinker
  • Heal lowered from [25% Attack Damage + 80% missing Health] to [25% Attack Damage + 8% missing Health]


Ravenous Hydra
[Changelist]
  • Omnivamp lowered from [8-16%] to [10%]

Lich Bane
  • AP lowered from 80 to 70

Redemption
  • Health reverted from 300 to 200
  • Ability haste reverted from 10 to 15

Frozen Heart
  • Armor lowered from 80 to 70
  • Total cost lowered from 2700 to 2500
  • Combine cost lowered from 800 to 600

Dead Man's Plate
  • Health lowered from 475 to 400

Force of Nature
  • Absorb passive movespeed increased from 6 to 8

Riftmaker
  • Health increased from 250 to 300
  • Omnivamp lowered from [8-16%] to [8%]
  • Mythic Passive changed from [5% magic pen] to [2% Omnivamp & 8 Ability Power]

Silvermere Dawn
  • AD increased from 35 to 40
  • Health increased from 200 to 300

Eclipse
  • Omnivamp lowered from [5-10%] to [8%]

TFT Traits
Divine
  • Trait changed:


TFT Champions

Tier 1
Elise
  • [New] Attacks now inject target with venom, increasing cost of next spell by 33%

Context & Notes

1) Riot Scruffy tweeted a patch preview for 11.3:
"11.3 Patch Preview is here. This is definitely a meaty patch.  
-Took a big sweep across items to find over and underperformers
-More reductions on systemic healing (but not all nerfs just shifting)
-Lots of OP and sad champions to adjust 
More tomorrow when we have full changes"

2) RiotPhlox noted on reddit that the 1/22 Goredrinker change was a typo and should be 8% not 80%. This has now been fixed!
"You know you'd think I'd be better at putting in numbers but 0.8 is not 0.08. Fixed for next deploy lmao.

Trimming sustain laddos"

Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

No comments

Post a Comment