A small update has been pushed to the PBE! As we near the end of the 6.24 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes VFX tweaks for Winter Wonder Karma's W and a few balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Skin TweaksWinter Wonder Karma W and R+W vfx tweaked - changes to beam, extra snowflakes
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Base attack damage increased to 53 from 47.88
[NOTE: Twitch still has W mana cost increased on PBE]
- Ambush (Q) camouflage time reverted to 10/11/12/13/14 from 8/9.5/11/12.5/14
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [6.24 PBE Cycle]
- New Champion: Camille & release skin Program Camille
- New Skins: Santa Braum, Snow Day Graves, Winter Wonder Karma
- New Ward Skins: Santa Penguin and 2016 All-Star
- Several new summoner icons - Piltover & Zaun + Snowdown & new poros
- Winter Summoner's Rift, LotPK Changes, Snowdown Emotes, and more!