Patch 6.23 is on the way and the official patch notes have been posted!
Here's the full 6.23 patch notes:
Points of Interest from the 6.23 PBE CycleHere's a brief look at many of the new things included in patch 6.23, including things mentioned above in the patch notes and things discovered during the last PBE cycle! This coverage includes preview screen shots and video taken during the 6.23 PBE cycle and may vary slightly from what is pushed to live.
Our next ultimate skin Elementalist Lux will be released sometime during the 6.23 cycle! This skin will be priced at 3250 RP but we do not have any additional release details at this time. Look for more information soon!
- Light form - Video / Turnaround
- Fire Form - Video / Turnaround
- Water Form - Video / Turnaround
- Air Form - Video / Turnaround
- Nature Form - Video / Turnaround
- Ice Form - Video / Turnaround
- Magma Form - Video / Turnaround
- Mystic Form - Video / Turnaround
- Storm Form - Video / Turnaround
- Dark Form - Video / Turnaround
Elementalist Ward SkinIn addition to Elementalist Lux, we also have a fancy new Elementalist Ward! This ward skin changes it's own form based on what form Elementalist Lux is in when she puts it down! No price has been announced for it yet.
[No price yet]
New Summoner IconsA total of ELEVEN new Elementalist Lux themed summoner icons will also be available sometime during 6.23! No details on availability yet although the first five were granted when purchasing skin on PBE.
All-Star 2016 Summoner Icons and In-game Effects
New 2016 All-Star summoner icons for TEAM FIRE and TEAM ICE are included in this cycle. All-Stars 2016 starts December 8th, so look for more info on these closer tot he event! Equipping them enables temporary in-game emotes as well as unique recall stamp similar to the Worlds 2016 icons!
Here's a brief preview video -
Using the new 2016 All-Star Team FIRE and Team ICE summoner icons will also change your profile page background on the LCU.
Elementalist Lux Login ThemeA login theme for Elementlist Lux will also go out along with the new skin - the theme starts in the light form art and cycles through fire and water before looping back to light!
- A new loading screen background art for Legend of the Poro King was added in this cycle! This is to go along with the upcoming LotPK game mode changes.
- Warring Kingdoms Katarina's visual effects has been tweaked in this cycle! Compared to the 6.22 versions, the 6.23 version of her VFX has more pink and more flowers worked in.