As the 6.18 PBE cycle starts to wind down for live release next week, a small patch has been pushed to the PBE including a nerf to Gnar's E cooldown and various bug fixes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Hop/Crunch (E) cooldown increased to 22/19.5/17/14.5/12 from 18/16.5/15/13.5/12
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.18 PBE Cycle Post]
- Yorick champion update
- New Skins - Championship Zed, Sashimi Akali, Barbecue Leona, Baker Pantheon, and Butcher Olaf
- Championship Riven 2016 and changes for original owners
- New summoner icons, Maokai & Elise lore changes, Invulnerability HUD, and more!