As we continue digging in to the 6.18 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes the shared splash art for the upcoming cooking themed skins, a mysterious voice in-game teaser, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
New Splash ArtA shared splash art for the upcoming Sashimi Akali, Barbecue Leona, Baker Pantheon, and Butcher Olaf skins has been added in today's update!
6.18 PBE cycle coverage for in-game previews of these four upcoming skins.
Mysterious Voice Teaser[We are currently UNCERTAIN if these are hooked up correctly in-game. Will confirm when possible!]
A mysterious voice has been discovered on the PBE, including both music and several lines that reference jungle camps - Gromp, Blue Buff, and Krugs.
Here's a video of the different lines with the music in the background:
For convenience, here are the VO lines:
- "Poor Gromp. He was a prince amongst toads. "
- "You will be missed old friend, warts and all. "
- "Goodbye Gromp, or as you would say, ribbit. "
- "Hop to that lilypad in the sky, old friend. "
- "Wait 'til you see Daisy's dance moves!
- "Everyone wins in a dance off."
- "Next time, more petting and less stabbing. "
- "A tragic end for such a noble friend."
- "Can I cut in? Yes? No. I'll- I'll come back later. "
- "Why kill when you can simply ask?"
- "What a shame, he could've been a mountain. "
- "How can anyone kill someone as cuddly as Krugs?"
- "Farewell Krugs, I shall miss our long talks."
Here is the VO in various non-English languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Latin American Spanish
These were all added in the MISC_Attachments_SFX_audio.bnk and MISC_Attachments_SFX_evvevnts.bnk files. There are also new several new files that start with "EE", these presumably the triggers for how to trigger the lines for Blue, Gromp, Krug, and jungle camps - including Killing camps and Dancing with blue.
SPECULATION: This seems to be in line with our usual sort of in-game teasers for new champions.
- Minimap Icon added for Yorick's R Maiden:
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Base health reduced to 525 from 550
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.18 PBE Cycle Post]
- Yorick champion update
- New Skins - Championship Zed, Sashimi Akali, Barbecue Leona, Baker Pantheon, and Butcher Olaf
- Championship Riven 2016 and changes for original owners
- New summoner icons, Maokai & Elise lore changes, Invulnerability HUD, and more!