The PBE has been updated! As we dig deeper into the 6.18 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes a Yorick login theme, a new summoner icon, assets for the Invulnerability HUD, and more tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Yorick login theme
To go with his champion update in testing, an eerie Yorick login theme is now on the PBE!
Click this link for music or right click and "save as" to download: [Direct link to music.]
New Summoner Icon
A party hardy new poro summoner icon has been added! No details on release or availability yet!
Introducing Invulnerability HUD[NOTE: Unfortunately, looks like this isn't functional as of today's update despite the assets on the PBE!]
Assets were added today for an upcoming Invulnerability HUD - a yellow glow and shield that appears around your champion when they are under the effects of an invulnerability shield such as Lissandra's R, Taric's R, Zhonya's, and more!
Here's Riot Penrif with more info on the new Invulnerability HUD that will be testing on the PBE:
"Have you ever been sad when a big attack lands on its target only to find out they're invulnerable?
Have you wanted to know that the health bar you're about to lay into can't be moved?
Did you see the Taric Ult in the Ryze Champion Spotlight and wondered wtf?
Well, have we got the feature for you! It's Invulnerability HUD, (most likely) coming in Patch 6.18!
We've added a fancy gold border to champion's health bars when they can't be touched. In addition, we pulled a couple abilities that acted a lot like invulnerability and went ahead and made them fully embrace invulnerability. We're hoping this makes interacting (or not) with invulnerable champions a less frustrating experience. If we've bounced off that target please let us know in the comments below."
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes!
- Volley (W) cooldown increased to 15/12.5/10/7.5/5 from 12/10/8/6/4
- Chronobreak (R) [previous heal value nerf and heal AP ratio increase reverted.]
- Focused Resolve (W):
- Mantra Bonus - Renewal initial heal reverted to 20% from 15%
- Mantra Bonus - Renewal heal after tether reverted to 20% from 15%
- Ice Shard (Q) mana cost reverted to 85 from 80/85/90/95/100
- Unspeakable Horror (E) terrify duration changed to 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25 seconds from 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/ 2.5
- [NOTE: Live value currently 1 - 2 seconds
- Realm Warp (R) [tooltip fix - rank 1 range now properly listed at 1750]
- [NOTE: Ququroon confirmed this is a tooltip/indicator bugfix for the 6.17 change.]
- Ki Barrier (Passive) Shield strength lowered to [50 + 3 per level] from [52 + 4] per level.
- Twilight Assault (Q) Extra damage against minions/monsters hit reverted to 30/50/70/90/110 from 30/40/50/60/70
- [NOTE: Q still has other nerfs still on the PBE from a previous update.]
- Base mana regen reverted to 1.6 from 0.8
- Base Attack damage reverted to 57.46 from 54
- Spell Shield (E) cooldown reverted to 22/19/16/13/10 from 22/21/20/19/18
[Remember, these are part of his champion update not relative to live! Solcrushed thread here.]
- Shepherd of Souls (Passive)
- Now has a buff counter to show how many units have died near Yorick
- Mist Walker health scaling increased to 15% from 10%
- Last Rites / Awakening (Q) cooldown lowered to 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 from 8/7.5/7/6.5/6
- Mourning Mist (E) haste increased to 20% from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !