This morning's red post collection includes Legend of the Poro King returning this weekend in the rotating game mode queue, a small grab bag of posts from Meddler, Lulu mix, a new /ALL Chat short, & more!
- Red Post Collection: Early Game Changes Update, LCU Alpha changelog & update, SKT skins back on PBE, Kled talk, & more!
- Champion & Skin Sale 7/29 - 8/1
- NA LCS Summer Split Week 9
- 7/29 PBE Update: Kled dance and balance changes
Table of Contents
- Meddler Grab Bag - Marksmen Changes in 6.17 & more new champ in 2016
- Riot Axes on Nautilus PBE Buffs
- RGMQ - Legend of the Poro King & Updated Schedule
- LULU MIX (Sounds Like Purple!)
- /ALL Chat | Name That Champ – No English Allowed!
Meddler Grab Bag - Marksmen Changes in 6.17 & more new champ in 2016
When asked about the marksman changes he mentioned for 6.16, Meddler noted these have been bumped up to 6.17 rather than 6.16:
"Looks like 6.17 rather than 6.16. We want to adjust a few champs at once, but won't have changes for them all ready for 6.16."
For reference, Meddler previously noted that it was likely Jhin and Ashe would get nerfs as well as a few other marksman buffs & nerfs.
While we have plenty of time left in 2016, Meddler also commented it is extremely likely we'll have another champion released in 2016:
"It's almost guaranteed that Kled won't be the last new champ to come out in 2016."
Riot Axes on Nautilus PBE Buffstesting on the PBE, Riot Axes noted they won't be shipping the whole list and are currently only looking at keeping the passive duration buff and the R "line" stunning:
Staggering Blow (Passive) duration now .75/1/1.25/1.5 at 1/6/11/16 from .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 at 1/6/11/16/18We won't be shipping this whole changelist. The changes we're still interested in are the Staggering Blow duration, and Depth Charge stunning targets hit by the line."
Depth Charge (R)
Cooldown lowered to 120/100/80 from 140/110/80
AP ratio on line damage increased to .8 from .4
Targets hit "along the way" are now also stunned for 1/1.5/2 seconds.
RGMQ - Legend of the Poro King & Updated Schedule
Legend of the Poro King returns this weekend in the RGMQ! The RGMQ schedule has also been updated to include NEMESIS DRAFT!
"From the original clone-tastic One For All to the frenetic manatee magic of Ultra Rapid Fire, featured game modes provide unique spins on the classic League formula. It’s time to kick off the next game mode in the rotation: Legend of the Poro King is now live!
As a refresher on the mode, let’s go over the basics:
- When you jump into a match, you’ll be joined by two poro pals in your quest to call forth and aid the majestic Poro King
- The Poro King is a mega-classy super minion that heals your team, regenerates mana, and deals AoE damage while handing out royal beatdowns to enemy towers
- The King will serve as a sieging dynamo for you until he is killed by the enemy team in a regicide most foul
- Activate Poro Toss once to toss your teeny poro pal across the map, if the lil fella hits a target, you can reactivate Poro Toss to Poro Dash, which will send you soaring towards an unlucky enemy
- Land 10 Poro Tosses as a team and the Poro King himself will plop down to begin his royal wreckery
- Once you or your team has summoned the Poro King, activate To The King! To transform into one of the king’s loyal (fluffy) subjects and fly to his side
Don’t forget you can ping the King to coordinate sieges with him or assaults on his royal person. Just as in any rotating queue game mode, we’ve specially tuned Champion Mastery so you can earn points in the mode. You’ll also be able to earn keys for your wins and loot chests for your (or your premade’s) S-, S, and S+ games.
Legend of the Poro King is now available and lasts through the evening on Monday (we’ll shut it down very early Tuesday morning--usually between 1:00 AM and 3:00 AM).
We’ll be trying out different things with the rotating game mode queue over the next few months, changing the mode cadence or what modes are available. We’re looking for your feedback as we go, so let us know. GLHF, and we’ll see you on the snowy battlefield of Legend of the Poro King!"
LULU MIX (Sounds Like Purple!)Following the Lee Sin Mix, Domics and Jomm are back with a LULU MIX community collab!
"Domics and Jomm took Lulu's voice and remixed it. Get em' Pix!
Check out this playlist for more champion mixes, including TEEMIX and Braumix!
**created in collaboration with Riot Games**"
/ALL Chat | Name That Champ – No English Allowed!We also have a new /ALL Chat clip where folks try to NAME THAT CHAMPION based on non-English VO!
"Can you guess each champion based on their non-English voice-overs? No English here; polyglots have the advantage. How well did you do? Let us know in the comments below!"
[REMINDERS]Last up for today's red post collection we have a few reminders on current promotions and events!
- Ryze's champion update launched with 6.14! Ryze's legacy skins - Zombie, Tribal, Professor, and Pirate Ryze - are available individually through August 13th!
- 2016 Worlds Semifinals (New York) tickets go on sale August 3rd! Look for the Finals (Los Angeles) tickets to go on sale August 10th!