The PBE has been updated! Following the MASSIVE 4/19 update, today's update includes new icons for Anivia, One for All: SR returning for rotating game mode testing, additional balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
(REMINDER: There is an extremely large set of mid season changes currently testing on the PBE! )
Table of Contents
- New Champion Ability Icons
- Rotating Game Mode Queue Testing: One For All: SR
- Balance Changes
New Champion Ability Icons
In addition to the other sets in the 4/19 update, we also have a new set of Anivia ability icons!
Rotating Game Mode Queue Testing: One For All: SROne for All: SR is now on the PBE for testing to get ready for it's return in the rotating game mode queue (due to go live on May 5th!)
"Getting in to a rhythm with these game modes now. :) Next up for PBE testing is One For All: SR!
New champs to test in OFA (try not to ban these ones so players can try them out! ^_-):
Most marksmen (the marksmen update happened after our last release of OFA)
Mages from Mid-season mage update
Taric is temporarily disabled while we fix some extra bugs, but will be available by the time OFA goes live. He's pretty fresh so.. comin' in HOT! :3
As always, thanks for helping us test these iterations. We know some of you are connect to PBE from far across the sea, making for a terrible ping and there's often bugs that give games unsatisfying endings. :/ You guys are always super helpful though for us to deliver the best possible experience to everyone once it goes live. We couldn't do it without you. <3
- Here's a short video showing off Zyra's gameplay updates in-game now that her skins have been fixed and everything is available for testing on the PBE. See this post for more details.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
[Cassiopeia has a large set of changes on PBE already. These are relative to that!]
- Miasma (W) cloud duration increased to 5 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Nevermove (W) mana cost reduced to 80/85/90/95/100 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Noxious Trap (R) [duration reverted to 5 minutes from 7 minutes.]
[Changelist from ricklessabandon.]
- Siphon Power (Q):
- Cooldown lowered to 8/7/6/5/4 from 10/8.5/7/5.5/4
- Missile damage increased to 60/85/110/135/160 from 40/60/80/100/120
- AP ratio increased to .4 from .2
- Attack damage changed to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20-210 (based on level)
- Shield changed to [8% max mana + (.15 AP)] from [30/50/70/90/110 + (.20 AP)]
- Death Ray (E):
- Laser Damage AP ratio reduced to .5 from .7
- [Augment] Explosion damage changed to 40/70/100/130/160 (+ .6 AP) from 100% of Laser Damage
- [Augment] REMOVED No longer reduces explosion damage by 60% against targets damaged by Death Ray.
- [Augment] Explosion delay increased to 1.25 seconds from .6 seconds
- Chaos Storm (R):
- Initial damage lowered to 100/175/250 (+.5 AP) from 150/250/350 (+.55 AP)
- Tick interval increased to 2 seconds from .5 seconds
- Tick damage changed to 150/250/350 (.6 AP) from 15/30/45 (.10 AP)
- Duration reduced to 6 seconds from 7
- Rite of the Arcane (R) now zooms out slightly while firing.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !