The PBE has been updated! As the 6.3 cycle starts to wind down, we have the splash art for the upcoming Heartseeker Orianna skin, testing shortened champion select timers, and a few balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Skin Splash ArtSplash art for the upcoming HEARTSEEKER ORIANNA skin has been added in today's update:
6.3 PBE cycle megapost for in-game previews of Heartseeker Orianna.
Shortened Champion Select Timers Testing on PBE
Boourns has posted over on the PBE boards that they are testing significantly shortened the timing on several phases of the new champion select.
From his post:
From his post:
Now that everyone’s played a few games in new champ select, we’re beginning to test shortened timers to move you into games a little more quickly while still leaving ample time for strategery.
Changes listed below, let us know how it feels!
35 seconds → 20 seconds
40 seconds → 30 seconds (x6)
40 seconds → 30 seconds (x10)
40 seconds → 30 seconds
Potential time cap:
720 seconds → 530 seconds"
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Grandmaster's Might (R) AP ratio reverted to .7 from .6
- Desperate Power (R) cooldown reduced to 50/40/30 from 80/60/40
- Armor increased to 30 from 25.
- Recipe changes - Now Builds out of [Amp. Tome + Cloth Armor + Cloth Armor + 165 gold] from [Cloth Armor + Amp. Tome + 465 gold]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE!
- [Comprehensive 6.3 PBE Cycle Post]
- New Skins: Heartseeker Orianna & Sweetheart Sona
- Harpseeker Ward Skin & new Valentine's Day themed Summoner Icons
- New Champion Ability icons for Gragas, Lux, and Shaco.
- New Duskblade of Draktharr item for AD Assassins
- Tons of Balance changes, including Dragon Buff changes.