As the 6.4 PBE cycle starts to wrap up, a small patch has been pushed to the PBE! Today's patch includes a revert the earlier Urgot Passive, W, & R changes and a few other minor changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
- Updates to the CLUBS chatroom look, now has a more defined area for the message of the day.
- [NOTE: Chat bar is bugged atm and names are missing!]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage (W) [TOOLTIP CHANGE: Functionality remains the same but the tooltip no longer mentions minimum value of 15 to minions and monsters and maximum value of 60 to monsters.]
- [NOTE: ManWolfAxeBoss commented Urgot changes wouldn't be going to live until at least 6.5, expect them to return and continue iteration next cycle!]
- Base AD reverted to 52.05 from 54.05
- Terror Capacitor (W) [duration and AP scaling fully reverted, back to live functionality!]
- Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser (R) [new terrify on land mechanic reverted , back to live functionality!]
As the cycle winds down, check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle!
- [Comprehensive 6.4 PBE Cycle Post], including:
- New Blood Moon Kennen and Blood Moon Yasuo Skins
- New Summoner icons
- Several tentative balance changes
- Mt. Targon short form lore changes - Diana, Leona, Pantheon