A small update has been pushed to the PBE! Today's update includes a few new champion bots and several tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- Gangplank, Jhin, Olaf, Teemo, Volibear, and Yasuo bots added!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Battle Cry (W) - on third hit additional damage lowered to 40/50/60/70/80% from 60/70/80/90/100%
- [REMINDER: This new effect was added in an earlier PBE update along with a few other changes for Xin Zhao.]
- A new EXPOSE WEAKENESS mastery has been added: "Expose your most recently damaged enemy champion to take 2% more damage from your allies"
[AIR CLIENT ONLY CHANGES]
[NOTE: These will not be visible in-game and some data or changes may be incomplete! All data pulled from air client and may change before it hits game side!! For a quick explanation - LoL has an AIR client (where you log in to and find matches) and a GAME client (where you load into and play the game). A lot of champion and stat values are stored individually in each client and they almost always match up, although sometimes we see a situation like this on the PBE where they don't!]
- Phosphorus Bomb (Q) damage lowered to 70/120/170/220/270 from 80/130/180/230/280
- Drunken Rage (W) next basic attack now does damage to all nearby enemies.
- End of the Line (Q):
- Bounce back / Second hit damage lowered to 85/135/185/235/285 from 85/145/205/265/325
- Bounce back / Second hit now deals X% damage to minions and monsters (unfortunately can't access this value atm)
- Caustic Spittle (Q) [attack speed bonus moved to W]*
- Bio-Arcane Barrage (W)
- Now grants 15/20/25/30/35% attack speed. *
- 2% of target's maximum health portion now does 15 minimum damage.
- Starcall (Q)
- Mana cost lowered to 60 at all ranks from 70/75/80/85/90
- NEW TOOLTIP:
"Calls down a star from Soraka to a target location. Enemies standing in the explosion radius take 70/110/150/190/230 (+0.35 AP) magic damage and are slowed by 30/30/30/30/30% for 2 seconds.
If Starcall damages a champion Soraka gains Alignment, restoring up to 30/45/60/75/90 (X AP ) health and 20/30/40/50/60 (+X AP) mana over 5 seconds."
- Slow lowered to 30% at all ranks from 30/35/40/45/50%
- All enemies hit are slowed rather than only those in center.
- Enemies in center no longer take extra damage.
- [New Mechanic] "If Starcall damages a champion Soraka gains Alignment, restoring up to 30/45/60/75/90 (X AP ) health and 20/30/40/50/60 (+X AP) mana over 5 seconds." (unfortunately can't get values!)
- Astral Infusion (W)
- NEW TOOLTIP:
"Restores 70/100/130/160/190 (+0.6 AP) health to another champion ally.
If cast while affected by Alignment Soraka will transfer the effect to her target with a refreshed duration.
Cannot be cast if Soraka is below 5% Health."
- Heal value lowered to 70/100/130/160/190 from 120/150/180/210/240
- [Removed] No longer heals Soraka
- [New Mechanic] If cast while affected by Alignment Soraka will transfer the effect to her target with a refreshed duration.
- Death Mark (R) "pop" damage lowered to 25/35/45% from 30/40/50%
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
Continued CLUBS testing on PBE![NOTE: Since the PBE is pretty light today, here's an up to date look at the CLUBS system which has been testing on the PBE for the last several cycles! No release date yet!]
As mentioned in the 2016 season announcement, Riot is currently working on the CLUBS feature and it is up for PBE testing! While originally introduced as private chatroom updates, CLUBS are :
"Clubs are player-named (names must be unique), player-organized, and player-controlled social groups. The idea is to help you grow the amount of available friends at any given time so you can head to the Rift with the right teammates, every game. "
As mentioned above, you can either make your own club or be invited to one! Once created or invited, you'll have access to the club's chat room and can display their tag.
By clicking the CLUBS tab, you can switch your default club if you are in multiple clubs and you can toggle on and off displaying your clubs tag!
Once you join a club, your default clubs tag will show up in various places! On the PBE, I've made the club "Surrender at 20" with the tag FF20. As you can see in the screenshots below, this tag displays on lobbies, chatrooms, and in-game!