(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Champion Select still in testing!While it won't be launching to live in 5.22, the new champion select is still on the PBE for testing! Check out the video below, this 2016 update announcement, or our earlier PBE coverage for more info.
All-Star 2015 FinishersWhile they are NOT AVAILABLE TO TEST NATURALLY ON THE PBE YET, here is a quick video showing off the All Star Fire and Ice Finishers that were added to the PBE. No details on availability or anything.
We first saw finishers, special effects that play when killing an enemy, during 2015's URF event.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Looks like the bounty changes mentioned by Xypherous in yesterday's post are all now up on the PBE for testing.
- Attack speed growth reverted to to 2.7 from 1.5
- [REMINDER: Graves has a significant rework currently testing on the PBE. See THIS CONTEXT THREAD and check out our PREVIOUS PBE COVERAGE for more info.]
- MR growth reverted to 0 from 1.25
- [REMINDER: Kog'Maw has a significant rework currently testing on the PBE. See THIS CONTEXT THREAD and check out our PREVIOUS PBE COVERAGE for more info.]
- Caustic Spittle (Q) attack speed bonus changed to 15/20/25/30/35% from 10/20/30/40/50%
- Living Artillery (R) bonus AD ratio reduced to .65 from .75.
- [REMINDER: Miss Fortune has a significant rework currently testing on the PBE. See THIS CONTEXT THREAD and check out our PREVIOUS PBE COVERAGE for more info.]
- Love Tap (Passive) [now benefits from Life Steal] [s]
- Strut (W) Love Tap now extends duration by 1 second (2 vs champion) up from .75 seconds (1.5 vs champion) [s]
- [Shouldn't be in today's update but Statikk also noted love tap will soon effect turrets - source]
- [REMINDER: Quinn has a significant rework currently testing on the PBE. See THIS CONTEXT THREAD and check out our PREVIOUS PBE COVERAGE for more info.]
- Aerial Assault (Q) damage changed to 20/45/70/95/120 from 10/40/70/100/130
- damage based on missing health is 2x original value - changed to 40/90/140/190/240 from 20/80/140/200/260
- Aerial Assault (Q) total AD ratio changed to .7/.75/.8/.85/.9 from .6/.7/.8/.9/1.0
- damage based on missing health ratio now 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 from 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2
- Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter (Passive) [tooltip reverted - no longer mentions shrinking opponents size by 15%]
- Lots of updates.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 5.22 PBE Cycle Post]
- 10/29 PBE Update: Massive PRESEASON changes, Marksman updates, itemization changes, Victorious Sivir, and more
- 10/30 PBE Update: Rift Herald, continued PRESEASON changes, new summoner icons, & more
- 11/2 PBE Update: 2015 Ranked Reward Loading Screen Borders & Summoner icons, All Star Emblems, & more!
- 11/3 PBE Update: New Champion Select available for testing