The PBE has been updated! As we continue with the 5.20 PBE cycle, today's update includes a set of experimental Riven changes, script changes for Kalista, and a slew of tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Shadowfire Kindred loadscreen update.Shadowfire Kindred's loading screen slice has been updated to include both Lamb and Wolf. Context available here. While the new slice is below, click here for an old vs new comparison.
- While her kit will remain the same, Riot Stephiroth has posted Kalista's scripts have been significantly changed.
"Hello Summoners! ^__^
We’ve recently done some “under the hood” changes to Kalista that should enable us to make changes to her more easily in the future.
Kalista’s kit should function the same way it does currently on live, just a little more efficient on the back end. However, these were fairly large scale changes and it’s possible that we may have missed or broken something along the way.
If you experience any issues with Kalista, please comment on the thread and drop a bug report via the PBR!
"The pact is made.""
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Decimate (Q) Blade Width reduced to 220 from 270 [source].
- Apprehend (E) slow reduced to 40% from 90%
- Burning Agony (W) [NOTE: There are no actual changes to the total damage or health cost of this ability but it now ticks twice per second instead of just once - source.]
- Masochism (E) [few changes, now makes next attack also deal increased damage.]
- "Dr. Mundo deals an additional 5/20/35/50/65 (+ 2% total Health) magic damage on his next basic attack and increased attack damage for 5 seconds. Dr. Mundo gains an additional [+0.4/.55/.7/.85/1] attack damage for each percentage of health he is missing."
- [This is an auto attack reset]
- Dark Frenzy (W) .Mana cost increased to 40 from 0.
- Grand Challenge (R) now heals for [between 2 to 5 seconds based on number of Vitals hit] down from [5 seconds].
- [NOTE: These changes are EXPERIMENTAL. Few tweets for context: 1, 2, 3 ]
- Runic Blade (Passive) changed to:
"Riven's abilities charge her blade, causing her next basic attack to deal an additional [20% - 50%] physical damage. If Runic Blade damages an enemy champion, Riven gains 20 Edge.
Riven's damage is increased by up to 10% based on how much Edge she has. If she hasn't gained Edge in the last 10 seconds, Riven begins to lose her Edge at the rate of 10 every second.
Bonus Damage: X"
- Video preview available here.
- Passive is now on next basic attack rather than stacking up to three times.
- Passive now generates a new resource called Edge.
- 10 Edge = 1% damage increase.
- Edge displays on Riven's resource bar and builds up to 100.
- Blade of the Exile (R) - Instead of increasing damage based on missing health, Wind Slash now consumes all Edge on use and increases in damage based on that.
- 0 Edge = minimum damage & 100 Edge = the maximum damage.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !