The PBE has been updated! To kick off the 5.19 PBE cycle, our next champion Kindred & their release skin are up for testing, we have new skins for Alistar, Jax, Karma, Malphite, & Olaf, & more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Champion - Kindred
- New Skins
- HUD Changes
- [PBE - 5.19] Adjustments to Leashing Rules
- Balance Changes
New Champion - Kindred
Following their champion reveal, Kindred, the Eternal Hunters, is now on the PBE for testing!
- RiotWrekz has set up a Kindred feedback thread here.
- Squad5 has set up a Kindred bug report thread here
Kindred, the Eternal Hunters
Stats & Abilities
- Attack Range: 500
- Base Movement Speed: 325
- HP: 530 + 85 growth
- Mana: 300 + 35 growth
- Attack Speed Per Level: 2.5
- Damage: 49 + 2.2 growth
- HP Regen Per Second: 2 + 0.11 growth
- Mana Regen Per Second: 1.3944 + 0.08 growth
- Armor: 26.5 + 3.25 growth
- Magic Resist: 30 + 0 growth
Mark of the Kindred (Passive)
Both Lamb and Wolf mark targets to hunt.
Lamb can choose a champion to hunt from the selection panel opened by the button beneath the passive icon.
Wolf periodically hungers for and hunts jungle monsters.
Gaining a kill or assist on that target permanently empowers Kindred's attacks, granting them 1.25% of the target's current Health in bonus physical damage.
Current Bonus Damage = X%
After a successful hunt Lamb may not hunt that champion again for 4 minutes.
- [NOTE: Here's a few bits of info on this ability.
- Jungle hunts seem to stop spawning at 6 stacks.
- Hunts only spawn in enemy jungle or on scuttle crab.
- Ally and enemies can see your current hunted jungle camp
- First jungle hunt starts at 2:30
- This passive has no cap.
- There is a 90 second cooldown between swapping hunted champions.
- There is a delay when swapping champion hunts
- Enemies champions can see when they being hunted via buff bar and mark periodically above head.]
Dance of Arrows (Q)
9 sec Cooldown
Lamb vaults, firing up to 3 arrows at nearby enemies, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+.2 total AD) physical damage.
Casting Wolf's Frenzy or vaulting inside of its effect reduces the cooldown of this spell to 2 seconds.
- [NOTE: This does not apply on hits]
Wolf's Frenzy (W)
18/17/16/15/14 sec Cooldown
Passive:As Kindred move they build stacks of Hunter's Vigor, up to a maximum of 100. At full stacks Lamb's next basic attack drains X [Seems to be a .4 AD heal but Wrekz has mentioned it is intended to be per level] health from the target.
Active: Wolf claims a territory, attacking nearby enemies inside it for 8 seconds. Lamb can direct him to targets by attacking them. If Lamb leaves Wolf's territory he will cease attacking and join her.
Wolf's attacks deal physical damage equal to 25/30/35/40/45(+.4 total AD) including 40% of the damage from Mark of the Kindred.
16/15/14/13/12 sec Cooldown
Cripple an enemy, slowing their movement speed by 70% for 1 seconds.
If Lamb attacks the target two more times, her third attack instead directs Wolf to pounce on the enemy, dealing massive physical damage
Wolf deals physical damage equal to 80/110/140/170/200 (+.2 total AD) +5% of the target's maximum health. [Maximum 300 vs. monsters]
- [NOTE: The wolf attack does not proc on hits and can not crit]
Lamb's Respite (R)
150/130/110 sec Cooldown
Lamb blesses the ground under a friendly champion for 4 seconds, creating an area in which no living things, ally or enemy can die. Upon reaching 10% Health, units become immune to further damage or healing.
When the blessing ends all living things inside heal for 200/250/300.
- [NOTE: This includes monsters and minions!]
Here's a look at Kindred's abilities in action:
VoiceoverKindred's VO features the two entities - Lamb and Wolf - chatting it up to over 17 minutes of dialogue, including all sorts of unique taunts, lines when purchasing items, and more!
Here's the champion select quote for Kindred:
"Tell me again, little lamb, which things are mine to take? "
"All things, dear wolf."
[The current Vindicator name is incorrect - will be named "Shadowfire Kindred"]
1350 RPNurse Flan with a bugs & feedback thread for Shadowfire Kindred:
"The brighter the light, the darker the shadow becomes.
Lamb is now a glowing angelic being, full of burning holy fire. And Wolf? He's death-hungry abomination with a snarling face of a demon. Which face of death would you prefer to meet?
- Completely new model (angel and demon!)
- New particles for abilities! (and vfx hair!)
- New recalls! (spins around!)
- Some new audio for abilities!
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on Shadowfire Kindred! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
See you on the Rift!"
We also have a total of five new skins!
Here's Galetta with a bugs & feedback thread for Ironside Malphite:
"Ironside Malphite has finally set sail on the PBE! His broadside cannons are armed and ready for any skirmish! This skin includes:
This skin will be 975RP. (pricing on PBE is subject to change)
- New model and textures!
- New recall animation and (R) animations!
- New particles!
- New recall SFX!
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Ironside Malphite and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
See you on the Rift!"
Warden Karma750 RP
Warden Jax750 RP
Here's KateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for Warden Karma and Warden Jax!
"Secure your victory by righteous means only with Warden Karma and Warden Jax!
Warden Karma and Warden Jax will be 750 RP each and include:
Warden Karma and Warden Jax are now available to play on PBE! Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you've got any questions, post 'em here, and we'll do our best to answer them.
- All new models and textures (complete with shiny new armor)!
September 15 - We’re aware of an issue where when Karma activates Mantra (R), he rmodel reverts to her base. Working on a fix!"
Marauder Alistar750 RP
Marauder Olaf750 RP
Here's KateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for Marauder Alistar and Marauder Olaf:
"Obliterate any enemy that tries to get in your way on your quest to victory with Marauder Alistar and Marauder Olaf!
Marauder Alistar and Marauder Olaf will be 750 RP each and include:
Marauder Alistar and Marauder Olaf are now available to play on PBE! Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you've got any questions, post 'em here, and we'll do our best to answer them."
- All new models and textures (complete with shiny new armor)!
HUD ChangesMirror scoreboard layout option is back and new toggle options for names on scoreboard has been added!
[NOTE: As of 9/15 Update, Mirrored Scoreboard option is not working!]
Strings for "Show Team Frames on left" were also added, although I don't see them in the menu yet.
[PBE - 5.19] Adjustments to Leashing RulesHere's Xypherous with a heads up on changes to leashing rules testing during 5.19:
"We've significantly rewrote jungle monster leashing rules. This will not affect Epic Monsters - but will affect most monster camps.
The goals of this change are to visualize the complex set of leashing behaviors down to a few key visible metrics - as well as better balance control and support for unorthodox ways of dealing with jungle monsters (like continuously throwing them over walls).
All in all, these changes are aimed at making it easier for players to kite monsters in one direction, get better signalling as to when the monsters will leash and take measures to re-aggro the monster.
Things that cause Monsters to lose "Patience" with you:
- Large Monsters now display their "Patience" count as a bar above their heads.
- If you do something that the Monster finds abusive, it will begin to lose Patience at a gradual rate. This continues until you stop the offending activity -or- the monster loses all his "Patience"
- If a monster loses the entirety of their "Patience" - they will hard reset, losing interest in you and beginning to regenerate. They are then, unable to be engaged upon until they are above a certain health threshold (90% currently.)
- Jungle Monster camps have their own unique leash radii to control for the various properties of each camp. Leash Radii is now mostly calculated by walking distance rather than as the crow flies.
- If the monster's current target is far out of the monster's camp and there are no other valid targets around.
- If the monster has to switch targets and is being bounced around from target to target.
- If the monster is waaaay far out of his camp. Like.. WAY far out."
[Xypherous also posted images but not working as of post time. Will check back]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [Few stats have been but passive aura seems to have an incorrect value. Reinboom
has confirmed there is a mismatch here and this is unintentional.]
- Ranged champions now trigger Phantom Hit this every fourth attack instead of every 2.