The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes a new texture for Archduke Nasus when he casts R, a new Urf themed summoner icon, several tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
one of six new skins currently testing on the PBE, has been updated to include a texture swap while his R is active! His outfit now swaps from purple hat and blue coat to black hat, red coat, and cracked monocle when using R.
- Following this announcement, the Summoner's Rift Beta is now just Summoner's Rift in the client.
- [BUG Fix] All the item tooltips should be working now.
- Base HP reduced to 510 from 560
- HP growth per level increased to 83 from 80
- Base HP regen per second reduced to .9 from 1.5748
- Overload (Q) base damage increased to 60/80/100/120/140 from 40/60/80/100/120.
- HP growth per level increased to 77 from 71
- Time Bomb (Q) mana cost lowered to 60/65/70/75/80 from 60/70/80/90/100
- Rewind (W) mana cost lowered to 35 at all ranks from 40
- [Note: The current mana cost for W on live is 50 mana]
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.5 Cycle]
- 3/11 PBE Update: New Amumu, Nami, Nasus, Soraka, & Udyr April Fools' skins, Champion Mastery system, and more
- 3/12 PBE Update: Surprise Party Amumu, Hunter's Machete changes, and more!
- 3/13 PBE Update: Skin Updates, New Champion Select music, and more!