The PBE has been updated! In addition to the names the new summoner icons seen in previous updates, we have splash arts for the upcoming Mecha Aatrox and Mecha Malphite skins, new Sunfire Cape's visuals, the temporary removal of the SR update and Sona's updated kit, and much more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
New Mecha skin Splash ArtOur upcoming Mecha Aatrox and Mecha Malphite skins now have BEAUTIFUL splash arts!
New Icon Names in ShopThe new icons for this PBE cycle now have names - say hello to Mecha and the two "Candy Fest" icons!
New Summoner Icons
Speaking of icons, we also have new summoner icons for the GPL teams of Ahq Fighter, Machi e-Sports, Wargods, and Insidious Gaming Rebirth.
Updated Sunfire Cape VFXIn an earlier update this PBE cycle, Sunfire Cape received a few changes to it's visual effects! The it is now much more vivid compared to the live counterpart.
|Frame by Frame|
[ Sorry for missing this in the earlier updates! ]
[Continued] Experimental Manamune & Muramana Changesricklessabandon has posted on update concerning the experimental Manamune and Muramana change he's been trying out during this PBE, looks like the build path changes will be shipping in 4.12 but the Muramana active change will not and will be pulled from the build .
"update! (2014.07.10 @ 03:06)
okay, got some really helpful stuff from the first iteration! i'm going to go forward with the build path changes to manamune in the 4.12 patch, and continue explorations with various muramana actives. the next version should hit the pbe sometime after 4.12 goes live. until then, i've updated the item details above.
also, there were several bugs affecting tear, manamune, and muramana due to a one-time refactor we did that should all be worked out. just need to get the new tooltips in after 4.12 ships and then things should look much more normal!
oh! one last thing… i did want to mention that i've been reading every comment posted here as well as any tweets that mention me and a handful of forum/reddit threads. i haven't had time to directly respond to them unfortunately, but they're definitely read and count for something!
muramana (last updated 2014.07.10 @ 03:06)
this will temporarily be off of the pbe while we prepare the 4.12 patch
[added] passive :: gains +10 bonus true damage (increased by 2% of maximum Mana if any number of azure stacks are active). also gain 1% attack speed for every stack of azure active.
[remade] active :: spend 60 mana to gain 10 stacks of azure, then doubles the current mana cost and stack gain of this active. azure has a fixed duration of 9 seconds, and when it expires this active resets its mana cost and stack gain and then goes on cooldown (30 second cooldown).
edit: to clarify, the passive mana-to-ad conversion from 'awe' is unchanged!
Summoner's Rift Update temporarily removedAs the current PBE patch nears it's live release, the Summoner's Rift update has been removed and is no longer available for testing. Expect it to return again soon!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [ Bug Fix] Taste Their Fear ( Q ) now displays the correct isolation damage, which is 30% of the base damage.
- [ Context: Kha'zix Q's base damage was increased in an earlier patch but the numbers for his Isolated bonus were not updated. They are now properly updated and listed at 91/124/156/189/221 from 72/104/137/169/202, which is 30% of the new base value. ]
[ Remember that Lucian has had his attack range lowered to 500 from 550 on the PBE ]
- Base health increased to 420 from 390
- Base movement speed increased to 335 from 330
- Base damage increased to 49 from 46
- Piercing Light ( Q ) no longer reads "Deals 75% damage to minions"
- Relentless Pursuit ( E ) cooldown to 14/13/12/11/10 from 16/15/14/13/12
- [ Context: In addition to the new E passive ( which reduces Lucian's E cooldown when his passive hits ) they have been tinkering a lot with his CD numbers. The live value for his E cooldown is 18/16/14/12/10 ]
- The update has been rolled back and all changes have been reverted back to live values.
- [ Context: Sona's rework in progress rework has been removed from the PBE as the PBE patch is prepped up for live. Here's Fearless with more info:
Just wanted to let you know that Sona's Update will be off the PBE for a few days. This is simply due to how our builds progress through development, and she'll be back very soon with more changes, more polish and a number of bug fixes.
Sorry for the disruption! I'll be leaving this post stickied so anyone who got in a last last game has a place to give us their thoughts. Thanks to everyone who has already helped so much already!" ]
- [ As mentioned above, the new active has been reverted. ]
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 7/1 PBE Update - Mecha Malphite and Mecha Aatrox, HH Cait updates, and more!
- 7/2 PBE Update - DOOM BOTS OF DOOM, Sona Rework, Exhaust Update
- 7/3 PBE Update- Mecha skins SFX, New Summoner icon, and more!
- 7/4 PBE Update: Tentative Lucian and Kassadin changes, Intro Bots
- 7/8 PBE Update: New Summoner Icons, Sona/Lucian/Kassadin changes