A small update has been pushed to the PBE! While the Karthus VU and Woad Scout Quinn are still being tested, today's update includes tentative balance changes for Braum, Kayle, LeBlanc, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Woad Scout Quinn Bug & Feedback Thread
"Howdy! Woad Scout Quinn has arrived with the chilly northern winds and we would love to hear your feedback on her!
We'd love to hear your thoughts and any bug reports you have. We want to make sure this Woad Scout flies into Live as strong, beautiful and bug-free as possible! Thanks!!
- She's now a fur-and-leather-laden, blue-Woad-painted Scout!
- Valor has transformed into a dangerously adorable snowy owl!
- All particles are icy and a bit sparkly~
- Her recall animation has been changed to showcase new owl Valor's acrobatics and an epic pose~
- Her Harrier particle has changed to feel more Freljordian~
flies off with Valor, cawwing and sizzling"
- Winter's Bite (Q) damage lowered to 60/110/160/210/260 from 80/125/170/215/260
- Stand Behind Me (W) flat bonus armor and magic resist lowered to 10/15/20/25/30 from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30.
- Stand Behind Me (W) bonus % of Braum's bonus armor/MR granted lowered to 12/14/16/18/20% from 14/15.5/17/18.5/20%
- Nether Blade (W) activate damage lowered to 40/65/90/115/140 (.6 AP) from 40/75/110/145/180 (.7 AP)
- Righteous Fury (E) increased attack range lowered to 350 from 400
- Distortion (W) mana cost lowered to 80/85/90/95/100 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Mimic (R) damage from Mimicked Sigil of Silence lowered to 60/110/160 ( .5 AP ) from 100/200/300 ( .65 AP )
- Mimic (R) damage from Mimicked Ethereal Chains lowered to 60/110/160 ( .5 AP ) from 100/200/300 ( .65 AP )
- Mimic (R) damage from Mimicked Distortion lowered to 90/165/240 (.75 AP) from 150/300/450 (.975 AP)
- Starcall's ( Q ) Astral Blessing cooldown reduction if hits an enemy champion changed to 10/11.25/12.5/13.75/15% from 5/7.5/10/12.5/15%
P.S: Looks like Dr. Mundo's CAST RANGE INDICATOR had it's ranged increased to 975 from 900. While testing in game it seems there is no change to the actual range of Mundo's Q but the skill shot indicator is a bit longer.