A small, mostly just balance changes patch has been pushed to the PBE!
( Warning: PBE content is tentative and iterative! What you see below is subject to change and might not be representative of the final changes that will be pushed to live. )
Updated Ability Indicators
Lux got a more consistent skill shot indicator for her ultimate. You may recognize it from Nami's ult.
Twisted Fate has a new skill shot indicator for his Q. Looks not finalized.
Finally, champions with knock backs, such as Vayne's E, now have a targeting particle to show you were exactly your target will be going. Lee Sin, Poppy, and several others got these types of indicators.
( Changes that are new, relative to live servers )
- Ring of Frost (W)
- deals 70/110/150/190/230 (up from 60/95/130/165/200)
- costs 50 mana (down from 70)
- cooldown of 14/13/12/11/10 seconds (down from 16/14/12/10/8)
- Frozen Tomb (R)
- invulnerable period of time On Self Cast increased to 2.5 seconds
- Blood Well (Passive)
- Blades of Torment (E)
- new AD Ratio has been added (+.4 bonus AD)
- Massacre (R)
- increases attack speed by 40/50/60% (up from 25/35/45 + 10 for each champion hit)
- no longer increases Aatrox's maximum health
- cooldown is now 100/85/70 (down from 120/100/80)
- Aria of Perseverance (W)
- Power chord's reduced damage on champion persists for 3 seconds (down from 4 seconds)
Changes to Previous Changes
( Changes relative to things we have already seen tinkered with this PBE cycle. )
- Sight Ward now reveals for 90 seconds with a 90 second CD (up from 60 seconds)
Miss out on some of the fun this PBE patch cycle? Check out the earlier iterations!
- 5/17 PBE Update: Tons of changes that ended up being rolled back.
- 5/20 PBE Update: The return of patch 5/17 + Aatrox and skins!
- 5/21 PBE Update: More Balance Changes
- 5/22 PBE Update: Small Champion and Item Changes