( Remember: PBE content is tentative and iterative. What you see below is subject to change and may not reflect the finished or intended changes. )
Update on /Dom Tear of Goddess Changes
Super Nomegeta had a quick update about the upcoming Dominion changes to Tear of the Goddess
"I'm reducing Tear to 5/stack. Manamune and AAS will remain as specified in the OP. We'll probably ship with these numbers to start."
( Changes that are new, relative to live servers )
- Inner Flame (Q) - Mana costs down to 50/55/60/65/70 (from 50/60/70/80/90)
- Now restores 4 mana upon killing a unit (down from 5)
- Now gives 25 AD (up from 20)
- Now gives 25 armor (down from 30)
- Ward now lasts for 1 min and has a 1 min cooldown (down from 3 mins)
Changes to Previous Changes
( Changes relative to things we have already seen tinkered with this PBE cycle )
- Now listed as a Fighter (changed from Carry)
- Massacre (R) - Changed to dealing damage based on targets maximum health (instead of current health)
Tear of the Goddess (Crystal Scar)
- Now grants +5 maximum mana (down from +8)
- Flail of the Northern Winds (W) - Now does 10% bonus HP (down from 12%)
- Seems all her tooltips have been reverted back to what they are on live. It's been a weird situation with these as they have never actually been "hooked up".
Miss out on some of the fun this PBE patch cycle? Check out the earlier iterations!
- 5/17 PBE Update: Tons of changes that ended up being rolled back.
- 5/20 PBE Update: The return of patch 5/17 + Aatrox and skins!
- 5/21 PBE Update: More Balance Changes