( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )
New Sona Base Splash
Of course, with a new splash comes a new portrait / icon and loading screen image!
HP Bar Changes
HP bars have been tweaked. Each "notch" now denotes 200 HP instead of 100 HP, as they do on live. Additionally, a bolt line now denotes 1000 HP increments.
|( Totally forgot to turn on colorblind mode on PBE shots,color didn't change )|
"We are experimenting with this, it won't be going out in the next patch.
We feel that 200 hp bars are far more readible in the level 5-13 range, but the transition is a bit rough. We really feel that showing precise health in the 2k-3k range is very important after the Season 3 changes.
How would you represent the health bars instead?"
Debonair Jayce Acceleration Gate Particle
Debonair Jayce got a shiny new Acceleration gate particle, one similar to his hammer design, in this patch.
* Note these are relative to the changes from the last PBE Update, not from live. This means, for example, the Nasus nerfs are just small changes to the buff's he received previously on the PBE.
- Fury of the Sand's ( R ) bonus cast range reduced to 100 from 150.
- Fury of the Sand's ( R ) cooldown increased to 120 from 100.
- It's not really a buff, but there is now an icon showing the % of bonus attack damage he get's from Living Shadow ( W )
Mercurial ScimitarMiss out on a chunk of this PBE patch cycle? HAVE NO FEAR, THE RECAP LIST IS HERE:
- Total cost reduced to 3700 from 3720.
- Total cost reduced to 1550 from 1570.
- 2/4 PBE Update: iBlitzcrank and Debonair Jayce
- 2/5 PBE Update: iBlitzcrank Updates and more balance.
- 2/6 PBE Update: iBlitzcrank Splash
- 2/7 PBE Update: More Tentative Nasus Buffs