The other part ( game client part ) of that PBE patch that hit earlier today is here and it is just brimming new goodies!
( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )
As suspected, the two new skins from the earlier patch have made their way onto the PBE! Both Debonair Jayce and iBlitzcrank are currently incomplete ( missing particles, possibly, sounds, etc ) and neither of them are available for public testing yet.
There appears to be a new "Equalize" game option. Judging by the strings, the option appears to grant Gold, Towers, and Levels to a team that is behind. Not entirely sure what this is intended for, but triggers a vote and either passes, granting the bonuses, or fails.
If you type in "/help equalize", you receive this message:
|"Starts a vote to equalize the game. This can only occur after your team has exceeded the enemy team in both levels and gold."|
Edit: Here is Xelnath weighing in on it. It's essentially going to be a PBE only testing function with the possibility of moving to custom games on live.
"I've been running some development playtests on the PBE recently. Something I noticed is that while a lot of the test games start out really solidly, they occasionally snowball into stompfests.
This isn't particularly helpful for testing new features, so I am adding the /equalize command to let players on the PBE "catch up" the struggling team's gold and XP to their current values. This means if you're having a good match, but lose a couple key teamfights, you can help us out by using /equalize.
/equalize is not enabled on the PBE right now and will surrender the game.
I'll let you guys know when I've worked all of the kinks out of the /equalize system and you can help us make our tests even better.
p.s. I've noticed a few of you guys throw around the idea of allowing it in custom games on live. That's not a bad idea... but it needs a lot more work first."
Loss of Control Indicators now enabled
The new Loss of Control bars are now enabled for server wide testing. These bars will pop up under a champion's HP/Mana bars, both friendly and enemy, when they become CCd. The bar then counts down with the duration of the CC and disappears when it's over . As you may have guessed, the icons changed based on if it's a stun, silence, fear, etc.
New UI stuff
There were a few new UI changes in this PBE patch, including new ping icons for targeting champs, auto attacks showing when pressing A, and zoom now being smoothed out.
There are new Targeted and Retreat icons for when you ping an enemy champion. A red flickering shield shows up when you target someone and an orange ! pops up when you signal to retreat from a champion.
Pressing A ( such as "A clicking" for auto attacks ) now displays your champions autoattack range.
When you mouse wheel ( or whatever your keybind of choice is ) to zoom in, it's now smooth. Hard to show in a screen shot but I promise you it's there and feels .... weird.
These numbers are relative to what the values currently are on the live servers. PLEASE REMEMBER: These are changes currently undergoing TESTING and may not be representative of the changes that will hit live.
- Base Movement speed increased to 340 from 335.
- Total cost reduced to 2560 from 2650.
- Total cost reduced to 2550 from 2600
- Magic resist increased to 50 from 40.
- Cooldown reduction lowered to 10% from 15%.
- Unique Passive - Avarice increased to 3 gold per 10 seconds from 2 gold per 10 seconds.
- Total cost reduced to 2520 from 2610.
- Total cost reduced to 3120 from 3300.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 15%.
- Unique Passive - Aid now benefits Heal, Clairvoyance, and Clarity instead of Heal, Clairvoyance, and Revive
- Unique Passive - Aid now increased effects by 30% up from 20%
- Crit strike chance increased to 20% from 15%
- Total cost reduced to 2950 from 3000
- Armor increased to 95 from 90.
- Total cost reduced to 1450 from 1500
- Armor increased to 45 from 40.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 15%
- Total cost reduced to 3350 from 3400
- Cooldown reduction lowered to 10% from 15%
- Field of Slow is now half sized if owner is ranged.
- Ability power reduced to 50 from 60
- Unique Passive reworded to now read "Dealing spell damage applies a damage-over-time effect for 3 seconds that deals bonus magic damage equal to 2% of the target's current Health per second.This bonus damage is doubled against movement-impaired units and capped at 100 damage per second vs.monsters" from "Dealing spell damage deals bonus magic damage over 3 seconds (1.5seconds for multi-target or damage-over-time effects) equal to 5% of the target's current Health (max 300 damage to monsters). If the target is slowed, stunned, taunted, feared, or immobilized, bonus damage is doubled. " *NOTE: In testing the numbers seem roughly the same
- Total cost reduced to 3700 from 3810.
- Total cost reduced to 720 from 810
- Total cost reduced to 2835 from 2850
- Now builds out of Philosopher's Stone, Ruby Crystal, and Blasting Wand
- No longer grants mana or armor.
- Now grants 50 ability power, 15 Hp5, 15 Hp5, and 350 Health.
- Total cost reduced to 1570 from 1660
- Cost increased to 3300 from 3200
- Unique Passive now increased ability power by 30% up from 25%.
- Now reduces the cooldown of smite by 20%
- Total cost reduced to 2110 from 2200
- Ability power reduced to 60 from 70
- Total cost increased to 2550 from 2450
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%
- Total cost reduced to 3260 from 3410g