The PBE has received another balance oriented updated!
Continue reading for the latest set of PBE changes, including more changes for the small Jungle creeps, nerfs for Lee Sin, Amumu, and Blitz, and a change to the Twist Treeline's speed shrine.
( Reminder: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change. These numbers and changes are not set in stone. PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS TEEMO. )
Twisted Treeline's Speed Shrine Changes
The shrine in the middle of the Twisted Treeline now generates out a health relic that restores HP, Mana/Energy, and grants a speed boost. The shrine no longer grants movement speed unless you pick up the relic.
RiotNome has already commented on this change, saying
"Trying it out as a replacement for the Speed Shrine. May or may not eventually have a jungle mob spawn at Vilemaw's position as well (until Vilemaw spawns). Speed Shrine had to go though"
Jungle Monster HP Changed Again
Here are the most recent alterations to the HP values of the small jungle creeps and a few new changes to the bigger creeps. These changes are relative to the previously reduced numbers from the 12/20 update, not the numbers from live.
- Big Wraith HP increased to 900 from 750
- Small Wolf HP increased to 200 from 150
- Big Wolf HP increased to 1000 from 900
- Small Lizards at Red buff HP increased to 203 from 153.
- Small Lizards at Blue buff HP increased to 203 from 153
- Small Golem at double golems HP increased to 300 from 200.
- Big Golem at Double Golems HP increased to 1100 from 1000.
* Edit: Since there is still come confusion, here are the numbers relative to live servers, These are the current differences between PBE values and what they are on live:
- Big Wraith HP increased to 900 from 750.
- Small Wraiths reduced to 150 from 250
- Small Wolves reduced to 200 from 300
- Big Wolf hp increased to 1000 from 900
- Small Lizards at Red Buff reduced to 203 from 303
- Small Lizards at Blue Buff reduced to 203 from 303.
- Small Golem at Double Golems reduced to 300 from 500
- Big Golem at Double Golems increased to 1100 from 1000.
There is a now* a second circle displayed, indicating the maximum range, when you charge Varus's Q
|Props to redditor T1m3Paradox for pointing this out.|
- Curse of the Sad Mummy now only roots those hit by it instead of rooting them and preventing them from auto attacking.
*Note: I have personally tested and can confirm you are now able to auto attack while afflicted by Curse of the Sad Mummy.
- Mana Barrier's cooldown increased to 90 seconds from 60 seconds.
- Safeguard no longer refunds half the energy cost if the shield is broken.
- Iron Will's Life Steal and Spell Vamp increased to 5/10/15/20/25% from 5/9/13/17/21%
- Iron Will no longer grants bonus armor down from 10/15/20/25/30 armor.
- Cripple's slow reduced to 20/30/40/50/60% from 30/37.5/45/52.5/60%'
- Thrill of the Hunt stealth duration now lasts 7 seconds down from 8 seconds. ( Note: Rengar's ult currently lasts FIVE seconds on live but was increased to 8 seconds in the last PBE update. I phrased it as reduced because it is relative to the last pbe update.)
Miss out on the previous updates in this PBE cycle? Fear not!
- 12/20 PBE Update: Balance changes for Champs, Jungle Creeps, and Items.
- 1/2 PBE Update: Udyr buffs and item changes.