|The PBE has been updated! Syndra's default model, her release skin Justicar Syndra, a new Arcade Sona skin, tons of balance changes, and a new refund button in the store highlight the big changes this PBE patch.|
|Syndra, Arcade Sona, and Justicar Syndra.|
While the files for Syndra, our next champion who was previously revealed at Gamescom, are lurking within this PBE update, RiotNyandalee regretfully informed us she will not be playable in this build. Too bad that doesn't stop us from peeking at her model, lore entry, tips & tricks, and her release skin, Justicar Syndra!
|Gameplay tips + recommended items.|
|This was a model swap, but her particles are light instead of dark. I bet her orbs are going to be made of light for this skin.|
We do have an exciting new skin for Sona in this build. Feast your eyes upon Arcade Sona. Her model name is "PaxSona" but it has been confirmed that she will not be exclusive to the upcoming PAX event; she will enter the store and be available for everyone.
|An expertly crafted image detailing all of Arcade Sona's fancy new effects and particles.|
|In the game files, Arcade Sona is listed as "PaxSona" but it turns out she is going to be available to everyone!|
Here are the tentative balance changes found in the patch. These come transcribed from Reign of Gaming's latest set of unofficial PBE patch notes.
- Headbutt range reduced from 650 to 600.
- Base movement speed reduced to 300 from 305.
- Valkyrie cool down time increased to 26/23/20/17/14 seconds from 20/18/16/14/12 seconds.
- Crescent Strike damage reduced to70/110/150/190/230 (+0.7*AP) from 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.8*AP).
- Lunar Rush's cooldown increased to 25/20/15 seconds from 20/16/12 seconds.
- Base HP/5 reduced to 6 from 9.
- Dark Frenzy 's cooldown lowered to 15 seconds at all levels from 20.
- Ravage's range increased from 225 from 185.
- Agony's Embrace cooldown reduced to 120/90/60 Seconds from 120/100/80 Seconds.
- Essence Flux now deals 70/115/160/205/250 (+0.8*AP) magic damage from 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.7*AP)
- Mystic Shot's mana cost reduced to 28/31/34/37/40 Mana from 30/35/40/45/50 Mana.
- Body Slam's mana cost increased to 75 from 50.
- Quick Draw's bonus attack speed lowered to 30/40/50/60/70% from 40/50/60/70/80%.
- Wall of Pain changed to "Magic Resist reduced by 15 % " from "Armor and Magic Resist reduced by 15/20/25/30/35 " and wall's length increase per rank is now showed in the tooltip.
- Ice Blast's attack speed and movement speed slow duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Shadow Dash's cooldown increased to 16/14/12/10/8 Seconds from 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 Seconds.
- Expunge's damage increased to 40/50/60/70/80 from 20/35/50/65/80 and the mana cost has been decreased to 50/60/70/80/90 mana from 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
- Mega Inferno Bomb's reduced damage to enemies further away from the center of the blast has been increased to 80% from 75%.
The shop underwent some maintenance and there is now a REFUND button in the store! Don't get too excited though, if you look in the bottom left corner you'll see the number of "Refund Credits" you have left on your account. As you may have deduced, each refund expends one of these credits.