1) 6-29 Hot Fix Deployed
Riot deployed a hotfix a few hours ago. Lots of bugs were address, including the dreaded "oh shit Baron just aced our team" bug. Here are the deets, courtesy of RiotNyandalee:
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Baron to attack and cast at a faster rate
- Fixed a bug where some Champions were occasionally freezing during their jump abilities
- Fixed a bug that was causing various Champions to become stuck in walls
- Made a change that will reduce the number of disconnects and reconnects that players are experiencing
- Fixed a bug that was not allowing players to scroll using the middle mouse button
- Fixed a bug that was occasionally selecting the wrong set of Masteries when players used the “Edit” option
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the game loading screen
2) EU Servers Finally patched up to 1.61
The EU servers are now the proud recipients of a patch to bring them up to speed with the NA server. I can only assume they got the patch late due to the catastrophe it after being deployed, to the NA server, 9 days ago. You can brush up on the patch notes here.
3) Aura Items Displaying Range on Mouse Over
Phreak commented , a few days ago, that having items with auras, such as Zeke's Herald or Aegis of the Legion, display their ranges is "an improvement we have planned". A nice little quality of life change if you ask me!
4) Premades To Be Matched Against Other Premades
Just a small quip from Zileas about Riot's intention to, in normal games and when possible, make premades match when more frequently with equally large premades ( i.e 4 man premade v another 4 man premade, with a pug member each ).
He explains " Professor Doktor Lyte is intending on making it so that 4 man premades match vs other 4 man premades. This change should be live soonish hopefully. I'm not sure where it is in development, but it's important to us. I will check up on this tomorrow, but I believe we have implemented it, it's just a question of what patch it goes out on..."