9/10 PBE Update: Summoner Icons, Emotes, Loot, & More

Posted on at 12:15 PM by Aznbeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.19 PBE cycle, today's patch includes new summoner icons, emotes, loot assets, & more!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


Summoner Icons

Tons of new summoner icons are now on the PBE!

Worlds 2021 Event Icon, Worlds 2021 Pass Icon
This icon was acquired during the Worlds 2021 event.
  

Worlds 2021 Prestige Points Icon
This icon was earned through Loot during the Worlds 2021 event.

World Championship Jarvan Border Icon
This icon was acquired during the Worlds 2021 event.

Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV Chroma Icon
This icon was acquired through Loot during the Worlds 2021 event.

Dawnbringer Yone Icon, Dawnbringer Morgana Icon, Dawnbringer Vex Icon
This icon was acquired during the Worlds 2021 event.
  

Nightbringer Tryndamere Icon, Nightbringer Lillia Icon, Nightbringer Kayn Icon
This icon was acquired during the Worlds 2021 event.
  

Dawnbringer Yone Chroma Icon, Dawnbringer Morgana Chroma Icon, Dawnbringer Vex Chroma Icon
This icon was acquired through Loot during the Worlds 2021 event.
  

Nightbringer Tryndamere Chroma Icon, Nightbringer Lillia Chroma Icon, Nightbringer Kayn Chroma Icon
This icon was acquired through Loot during the Worlds 2021 event.
  

Nightbringer Kayn Prestige Edition Icon
This icon was acquired by obtaining the Prestige Nightbringer Kayn skin during the Worlds 2021 event.

2021 Dragonmancer Clash Icon
This icon was an exclusive reward for all participants of the Worlds 2021 Dragonmancer Clash event.

FPX - From Fire Reborn Icon
This icon is to commemorate finishing the MAKE/BREAK challenges of FPX.

EDG - The Knight Returns Icon
This icon is to commemorate finishing the MAKE/BREAK challenges of EDG.

RNG - Never Give Up Icon
This icon is to commemorate finishing the MAKE/BREAK challenges of RNG.

LNG - Qi Lin in The Cloud Icon
This icon is to commemorate finishing the MAKE/BREAK challenges of LNG.

Crystal Hug Icon
This icon was earned by obtaining 34 Pick 'Ems points.

Major Catch! Icon
This icon was earned by obtaining 50 Pick 'Ems points.

Delicious! Icon
This icon was earned by obtaining 66 Pick 'Ems points.

Esports Team Icons
This icon was available for purchase in the store during the Worlds 2021 Event.
[FPO icons are placeholders!]
                

Minion Approval Icon, Major YES! Icon, Firey! Icon, 
This icon was earned by watching the Worlds 2021 Event.
  

Great Success! Icon
This icon was earned by completing Worlds 2021 missions.

Emotes

New emotes are now on the PBE!

Worlds 2021

It's Water Time, Let Me Think..., Ready For Combat

Victory!


Esports Team Emotes
[FPO emotes are placeholders!]

Night & Dawn Event

No Words, Try Me
As If
[Filename "EM_DRAGONMANCER_KAISA_Inventory.ACCESSORIES_11_19.png"]

Watch Rewards

Trade Offer, Everything Good, Smite Ready?

Not My Problem, Happiness Overload, No Thank You

Oh...

Miscellaneous

  • Skin bio added:
    • Nightbringer Kayn Prestige Edition: "Kayn and Rhaast are forged anew in the crucible of their clash. No longer are they a mere weapon, a mere demigod-- they are forces of nature, warping each other and the raw energy around them, each hurtling towards a victory sure to shake the firmament itself."
  • Worlds 2021 loot assets added:
    • Worlds Peak Performance Bag
      • Time to suit up and show out! Contains 3 skin shards worth 975RP or more (60% chance) OR 5 skin shards worth 975RP or less (40% chance). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Worlds Rewards Capsule
      • A capsule obtained while watching Worlds 2021 on LoLEsports.com or while playing Pick'em.
    • Worlds 2021 Orb
      • Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a Worlds Peak Performance Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Worlds Grand Legacy Pack
      • Look good, feel good, play good! Contains 5 skin shards worth 975RP or more (55% chance) OR 3 skin shards worth 1350RP or more (45% chance). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Worlds 2021 Token
      • Gained from purchasing event content or completing event missions. Craft into exclusive Worlds 2021 event content. Tokens are earnable until November 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Tokens are purchasable until November 18, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. PT. Tokens expire November 18, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. PT.

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.

Champions
Aatrox
  • Deathbringer Stance (Passive)
    • Damage increased from [5-12%] to [8-12%]

Akali
  • HP5 increased from 5 to 9
  • HP regen per level increased from .1 to .18

Cho'Gath
  • Rupture (Q) cooldown lowered from 7 to 6

Galio
  • Shield of Durand (W) cooldown lowered from 18 to 18/17.5/17/16.5/16

Gwen
  • HP5 increased from 7 to 8

Kennen
  • Thundering Shuriken (Q) damage lowered from [85/130/175/220/265 (+80% AP)] to [75/120/165/210/255 (+75% AP)]

Mordekaiser
  • Death's Grasp (E) cooldown lowered from 22/19/16/13/10 to 18/16/14/12/10

Sylas
  • Base mana increased from 280 to 310
  • MP5 increased from 7 to 8

Poppy
  • Iron Ambassador (Passive)
    • Cooldown lowered from [16-8] to [13-7]

Seraphine
  • Encore (R) cooldown lowered from 180/150/120 to 160/130/100

Sion
  • Soul Furnace (W)
    • Shield increased from 50/75/100/125/150 to 60/85/110/135/160

Ryze
  • Overload (Q) AP lowered from 45% to 40%
  • Spell Flux (E) cooldown increased from 3.25/3/2.75/2.5/2.25 to 3.5/3.25/3/2.75/2.5

TFT Champions

Tier 2
Tristana
  • Attack speed increased from 120/130/140% to 130/145/160%

Context & Notes

1) Here's the latest from the r/LeaguePBE feedback threads:

"EDITS: 
9/8: It looks like Vex and her launch skin aren't in the PBE store. They hopefully should appear for the next deploy tomorrow, but you should be able to play her as she's part of the free rotation. 
9/9: Vex her Dawnbringer skin should now be acquirable in the PBE store! Thank you for your patience. 
9/9: We've made some texture adjustments to Dawnbringer Vex that should in for tomorrow's PBE build (https://imgur.com/a/6gDFQ9r). Thanks for the constructive feedback!"
Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

No comments

Post a Comment