7/9 PBE Update: TFT Reckoning: Dawn of Heroes Testing & Loot Assets

Posted on at 1:02 PM by Aznbeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.15 PBE cycle, today's patch includes continued TFT Reckoning: Dawn of Heroes testing and new loot assets!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


TFT Reckoning: Dawn of Heroes Continued Testing

Reckoning: Dawn of Heroes continues testing on the PBE! Here's the latest changelists from Riot Mort:

July 8th Deploy Changes 
Radiant Items
-Radiant Chalice:
---Now also grants 10% spellvamp to the holder and the adjacent allies
-Radiant Morellos:
---Starting Mana: 45 >>> 30
-Radiant Zekes:
---Now also grants 10% lifesteal to the holder and the adjacent allies

Balance Changes
1-Costs
-Olaf
---On Hit Healing: 30/40/100 >>> 25/35/75
2-Costs
-Syndra
---Grabbed units are now untargetable. This should completely prevent allied units from chasing after the thrown unit
4-Costs
-Galio
---Spell Damage Reduction: 70/75/90% >>> 60/70/90%
5-Costs
-Akshan
---Mana: 40/100 >>> 60/120
---AD: 75 >>> 70
-Gwen
---Spell Damage: 100/150/777 >>> 100/150/1777
---Spell Armor/MR Shred: 1/1/5 >>> 1/1/11

Bugfixes
-Fixed Forgotten win indicator rings scaling oddly across different Champions
-Fixed an issue where Item Remover and Reforger were showing up in Armories
-Radiant items are now properly reforged into other radiant items rather than normal ones
-Cannoneer damage is no longer able to trigger on-hits like Vayne’s Silver Bolts
-Kennen should no longer fail to find a target for his second dash, which caused him to idle in place for a couple seconds
-Removed Force of Darkness from rules text on Reforger tooltip.
-Adjusted the Health Bar Height for Gwen and Fiddlesticks.
-Fixed Fiddlestick’s tooltip healing - was displaying a decimal rather than the proper percent"
7/9 Changelist
"July 9th Deploy Changes 
Radiant Items
-Bloodthirster
---Radiant Bonus - AD: 30 >>> 20
-Guinsoo’s Rageblade
---Attack Speed per Attack: 9% >>> 10%
-Ionic Spark
---Mana Burn Ratio: 400% >>> 350%
-Morello & Sunfire
---Burn Damage: 100% over 20 sec >>> 120% over 30 sec
-Rapidfire Cannon
---Radiant Bonus - Attack Speed: 20% >>> 40%
-Titan’s Resolve
---AD/AP Per Stack: 3 >>> 4
-Banshee’s Claw
---Radiant Bonus - HP to Team: 150 >>> 50
-Quicksilver
---Radiant Bonus - Attack Speed: 20% >>> 30%
-Zephyr
---Radiant Bonus - Team AS: 20% >>> 25%
-Zz’Rot
---The Radiant Voidmother now spawns at the beginning of combat rather than when the holder dies 
Traits
-Abomination
---Flat HP: 1400/1800/2200 >>> 1300/1700/2100
---HP per Level: 140/180/220 >>> 130/170/210
-Assassin
---Crit Chance: 10/30/50% >>> 20/40/75%
-Dawnbringer
---Healing: 30/60/90/130% >>> 30/55/80/120%
---Healing Ticks: 10/20/25/30 >>> 10/15/20/25
-Nightbringer
---HP Shield: 30/60/90/140 >>> 30/60/100/180
-Redeemed
---AP/Armor/MR: 30/55/95 >>> 30/50/90
Champions
-Syndra
---Spell Damage: 300/400/600 >>> 250/350/600
-Aphelios (This is experimental)
---Mana: 0/90 >>> 0/150
---Spell AD Percent: 140/150/180% >>> 250/275/325%
---Base Damage: 125/150/300 >>> 250/350/750
---Number of Targets: 4/4/8 >>> 5/5/10
-Diana
---Spell Damage: 250/350/1500 >>> 300/450/2000
-Fiddlesticks
---Spell Damage Per Sec: 150/225/500 >>> 175/250/1000
-Jax
---HP: 900 >>> 1000
-Akshan
---HP: 900 >>> 850
---Now properly rolls a short distance after he completes his swing, rather than rolling in place
---Is now locked out of gaining mana or attacking during the roll
---Swing speed increased slightly
-Teemo
---Mana: 0/60 >>> 30/60 
Bugfixes 
-Fiddlesticks’ tooltip should now show Duration scaling with star level 
-Fiddlesticks’ range is now locked at 2 hexes while Crowstorm is active (this allows him to move into range of targets while RFC is equipped and Crowstorm is active)
-Fiddlesticks’ should no longer gain mana while Crowstorm is active/channeling
-Sentinel: Champions should now pass the shield without pausing
-Sunfire Cape should no longer trigger Olaf’s heal
-Nocturne should now reliably cast Umbra Blades every 3rd attack
-The Ranger Emblem now works on the Monstrosity
-Hyper Roll
---Removed an armory drop table entry that had a shadow spatula
-“Monstrosity Supreme” mission should now progress correctly
-Galio can drop from draconic eggs; draconic eggs are no longer sometimes empty
-When dropping radiant items on a unit, that unit now shows up in the tooltip as normal
-Fixed Cannoneer Emblem breaking Kled and Nocturne’s passives 
Hyper Roll
-Radiant Armory moved to PvP round right after krugs; armory that was there has moved back to compensate"

 

Miscellaneous 

  • New loot assets on the PBE:
    • Sentinels Resolve Bag
      • Open and strengthen your resolve! Contains 2 skin shards worth 1350RP or less and 1 skin shard worth 1350RP or more. 1% BONUS chance for a random skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Sentinels 2021 Orb
      • Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a Sentinels Resolve Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
    • Sentinels Relic Pack
      • Discover your relic! Contains 3 skin shards worth 1350RP or less (75% chance) OR 4 random skin shards from any tier (20% chance) OR 3 random unowned permanents (5% chance). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.
None!

Context & Notes

1) Here's the latest from the Ruined Miss Fortune feedback thread:
"Updated to add context and PBE Feedback Notes. 
Changes will be on PBE early next week! 
Re: Idle Animations: We will not be re-purposing Star Guardian Miss Fortune's idle animation for this skin, nor adding a new one. Source 1 |Source 2
  • Ult VFX will be modified to feel less Star Guardian-y and more in line with the Ruined vibe.
  • Passive VFX will be toned down a touch to be a bit less distracting.
  • Looking at making sure auto attacks feel heavy enough, when compared to base.
  • Making updates to Ruined Miss Fortune's in-game bio to feel more aligned with the thematic." 
Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

No comments

Post a Comment