6/14 PBE Update: Jubilant Cakespirit & Tentative Balance Changes

Posted on at 1:25 PM by Aznbeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.13 PBE cycle, today's patch includes a look at the Jubilant Cakespirit Little Legend, new loot assets, and more tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


Miscellaneous 

  • Image assets for the Jubilant Cakespirit Little Legend added to the PBE!
  • New PROJECT 2021 loot assets added:
    • OPTIK Bag
      • Gain vision into OPTIK's contents! Contains 2 skin shards worth 750RP or higher AND a guaranteed bonus roll. OPTIK bonus roll contains either 3 Cybernetic* skin shards (55% chance) OR 3 skin shards worth 975RP or higher (45% chance). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5. (*Cybernetic skin shards include PROJECT, Pulsefire, and Program skin lines. EXCLUDES Ultimate Pulsefire Ezreal, Mythic Tier, and PROJECT 2021 skins.)
    • PROJECT 2021 Capsule
      • Open to reveal three random skin shards with a 4% chance to obtain an OPTIK Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5 with three chances for each type of drop.

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.

Champions
Dr. Mundo
  • Infected Bonesaw (Q)
    • Monster damage cap increased from 150/225/300/375/450 to 300/350/400/450/500

Tahm Kench
  • Abyssal Dive (W) 
    • Range lowered from 1050/1150/1250/1350/1450 to 1000/1050/1100/1150/1200

Items
[New] Elderplate
  • Cost: 2900g
  • Recipe: [Negatron Cloak + Kindlegem + Ruby Crystal + 800g]
  • +400 Health
  • +50 MR
  • +10 Ability Haste
[Not in game yet, picture from the client]

[New] Anathema's Chains
  • Cost: 2500g
  • Recipe: [Kindlegem + Giant's Belt + 800g]
  • +650 Health
  • +20 Ability Haste
    • "Active - Vow: Choose a Nemesis to start building a Vendetta over 60 seconds (90s cooldown).
Vendetta: Take up to 30% reduced damage from your Nemesis, 1% per Vendetta stack. 
Vengeance: At max stacks, your Nemesis has 20% reduced Tenacity while near you. 
'She swore to dedicate her life to his destruction. The gauntlets heard.' 
Active can be cast while dead and at global range. Stacks reset upon choosing a new target. Cannot be cast for 15 seconds while in-combat with champions."


TFT Traits
Skirmisher
  • 3 unit AD increased from 3 to 4
  • 6 unit AD increased from 6 to 8

Knight
  • 2 unit damage blocked increased from 15 to 20
  • 6 unit damage blocked lowered from 80 to 75

Nightbringer
  • 6 unit damage reverted from 45% to 40%
  • 8 unit damage reverted from 60% to 50%

Dawnbringer
  • 8 unit % max health reverted from 140% to 130%

Legionnaire
  • 6 unit attack speed increased from 110% to 150%

TFT Champions

Tier 3

Yasuo
  • Damage lowered from 280/380/700 to 250/350/700
  • Bonus true damage lowered from 28/38/70 to 25/35/70

Tier 4
Karma
  • Damage lowered from 230/290/700 to 225/290/700

Context & Notes

1) Riot Jag tweeted about some upcoming balance testing:
[1] Hey all, hope you can take a break from Dr. Mundo for a minute so can I tell you about upcoming SR-T work: 
-We're pushing back the Force of Nature changes by a patch. We wanted to ship them with 11.13's Mobility changes, but pivoted on the direction due to player feedback.
-The team is working on Lucian changes. Lucian's power as a flex pick and dominant mid laner has served to make him highly pro bound, where he maintains a very high presence there. On the other hand, he has a very low solo queue win rate in all positions, 
and despite this, most solo queue players still choose to play him in the bot lane. 
Our tactics are to increase bot lane bindings. Currently we're testing reduced base stats and some nerfs to his early abilities, but in exchange he gets new empowerments
when he is Healed or Shielded by an ally. We're also testing increased damage against immobilized targets. As always, we can't guarantee that any of this makes it to live, but we wanted to keep you all in the loop here. 
-Mages are getting buffs in 11.13. We've seen the class take a lot of hits this year in terms of satisfaction and power level, so we reduced AP Mana Mythics' costs by 200 gold. We know this doesn't solve all player pains, and we'll keep a close eye on them going forward. 
-Finally, my hopes are high that 11.13 will be a very big patch. Between the Tahm Kench update, new top lane items, mage buffs, and major mobility tweaks, this will probably be the biggest meta shake-up we'll see for quite a while. Very excited to see how it turns out!"
[2] "Lots of questions regarding Sona updates. 
We're still working on the art assets. Still aiming for a late summer release."

He added:

[1] "The new tank item on PBE (Anathema's Chains) has at least two sharp outputs: 
-Anti split push.
-Counter single-threat teams. 
We know it's powerful at stuffing a fed carry. That's definitely the idea! It's not intended to be restricted to a sidelaning context."
[2] "That being said, split pushers shouldn't fret just yet - don't forget to check out Hullbreaker too!"

 Riot Maxw3ll added more on Lillia:

[1] "Re: Lillia changes. We bumped the changes back a patch to make room for the other bigger changes, but the team is pretty happy. General goal is to reducing pro binding and increase solo queue win rate by increasing durability and scaling but lowering early game clear power 1/?" 
[2] "Lillia's passive is getting a regen effect while the Dot is on, more base damage, and an AP scalar. Q move speed is lower early, but the AP scalar is GIGABUFFED. Some overall damage buffs as well, plus a CD nerf on E, and nerfs to R. Happy to take questions! 2/2"

2) Riot Scruffy provided the Patch 11.13 balance preview:

"11.13 Patch Preview is here!

This is a very big systems patch including the mobility reduction across a lot of systems and the additions of split push items for fighters and tanks."

Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

No comments

Post a Comment