3/22 PBE Update: Splash Tweaks, Loot Assets, & More

Posted on at 12:34 PM by Aznbeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.7 PBE cycle, today's patch includes new and tweaked splash art for Space Groove Nasus and Samira, loot assets, & more!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


Splash Art

Although we've seen it on social media already, the splash art for Space Groove Nasus is now on the PBE:

Space Groove Nasus


Space Groove Samira's splash art has been updated as noted by Riot TinyBun:

Space Groove Samira

Miscellaneous

  • Space Groove event loot assets added:
    • Blitz Pack
      • "Need some new threads for the dance floor? This exclusive bonus pack will have you grooving in style! Contains 3 skin shards from any tier (99% probability) OR 3 unowned 1350+ RP skin permanents (1% probability)."
    • Luxe Bag
      • "Open for a truly luxe vibe! Contains 3 skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% probability) OR 4 skin shards from any tier (30% probability). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5."
    • Space Groove 2021 Orb
      • "Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a Luxe Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5."
    • Space Groove 2021 Token
      • "Gained from purchasing event content or completing event missions. Craft into exclusive Space Groove 2021 event content. Tokens are earnable until May 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Tokens are purchasable until May 17, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. PT. Tokens expire May 17, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. PT."

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.

Items
Trinity Force
  • AD increased from 25 to 30
  • Attack speed lowered from 35% to 30%
  • Mythic passive changed from [10 attack speed] to [3 AD, 3 Ability Haste, 3 Movespeed]

Turbo Chemtank
  • Supercharged active movement speed lowered from 75% to 60%
  • Slow increased from 40% to 50%

Context & Notes

1) Check out the 11.7 patch preview from Riot Scruffy:
"11.7 Patch Preview  
Should be a reasonable shakeup to the jungle, bot, and support metas. More info on the detailed changes tomorrow."

2) Here's updates from the feedback threads for the Space Groove skins this cycle:

"Hair color updated from Maroon to Pink 
Updated hair Texture such that on animations where the helmet flips up it is not of a flat shading 
Fixed clipping of hair on helmet on CTRL+4 
Slight adjustment on planet/sphere on helmet"

 Space Groove Lux

"Edited to add PBE feedback change notes. Last updated March 22nd. 
The following changes will be made during the current PBE cycle:
  • Model's skirt will be updated to be more cohesive with the splash art.
  • E explosion VFX will be updated to be less like base, and more groovy!
  • E needed more variations, so 2 more music variations on her E will be added! (Now up to 3 different space groove music!)
  • No changes are planned for the Q. Context for the Q.
  • Lux will not be receiving Star Guardian Lux's idle animation, nor any new animations. She will be using her base animations, as to keep custom animations unique to their original skin.
  • That said, from the animator: Full Context
    • (R): I hid the spinning staff in her ult to make it feel more consistent with her (W) and recall (wand channeling/transforming into groovy baby Barney).
    • Run: Reverted back to base (I did smooth out the hair a bit though).
March 22nd - This is the final call from the team."

Space Groove Nunu

"Updated SFX for Space Groove Nunu's CTRL+3"
"Edited to add PBE feedback change notes.
The following changes will be made during the current PBE cycle:
  • Audio during (R) will be made louder.
  • Adding more impact to his (Q) to make it feel stronger.
  • His backside will be staying as is.
  • Filled in the (E) decal a bit more so it's less empty!"

1) Riot TinyBun provided details on changes to Space Groove Samira's splash art and summoner icons:
"Hey friends! @jessihasbeans is adjusting Samira's face and the color of her eyes to green in her splash. Here's a mockup (w/o eyes) from @raspbearyart@LagunayaART will also be updating the icon's eyes to green to match the model. Thanks for all your feedback & stay groovy!✨"
She added:
"Now with green, and a pass on champion likeness! the splash will be integrated soon!"

Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

No comments

Post a Comment