11/30 PBE Update: Splash Tweaks, Loot and Chroma Assets, and more!

Posted on at 12:12 PM by Aznbeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 10.25 PBE cycle, today's patch includes splash tweaks, a new ward skin, new loot assets, chroma assets, and more!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


Splash Tweaks

Battle Queen Rell's splash art was updated, added her neck ruff:

Ward Skin

A new ward skin is now on the PBE:

Battle Queens Ward

Miscellaneous 

  • Battle Queen Rell skin bio added:
    • "A young woman from the magic-starved Queendom of Calamity, volunteered for the coronation by a shadowy cabal of aristocrats after a series of magical experiments. Having now won the crown and the power of her crest, Rell has discovered her powers were stolen from the people of her country, and she has vowed revenge on her puppeteers."
  • Check out Rell's full special interactions:
  • New loot assets added to the PBE:
    • Royal Aurai Cache
      • "Exclusive to the 50-orb bundle. Open to reveal the treasures that Janna has been guarding, including a 20x boost to Mythic skin drop rates! Four skin shards of 975RP or lower value (80% probability) OR one Legendary skin permanent (19% probability) OR one Mythic skin permanent (1% probability)."
    • Schema Bag
      • "Open to reveal Katarina's battle spoils! Three skin shards of 750RP or higher value (70% probability) OR four skin shards of 1350RP or lower value (30% probability). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5."
    • Battle Queens 2020 Orb
      • "Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 4% chance to obtain a Schema Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5."
    • Battle Queens 2020 Token
  • Battle Queen Janna chroma assets updated:
  • Chroma assets for Elderwood skins added:
Elderwood Azir
[8 Chromas]

Elderwood Ivern
[8 Chromas]

Elderwood Ornn
[8 Chromas]

Elderwood Rakan
[8 Chromas]

Elderwood Xayah
[8 Chromas]

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.

Champions
Lulu
  • Glitterlance (Q) 
    • damage lowered from 80/115/150/185/220 (+50% AP) to 70/105/140/175/210 (+40% AP)
    • [Removed] damage no longer reduced on enemies after the first
    • [New] Striking an enemy with 2 both missiles will deal 25% bonus damage.

Pantheon
[Pantheon has other changes in testing on the PBE! - Changelist]
  • Grand Starfall (R)
    • [New] Passive: Pantheon gains 10/20/30% Armor Penetration

Seraphine
  • HP per level increased from 80 to 90
  • Surround Sound (W) 
    • [New] Now grants herself [90 - 180 (based on level) (+45% AP)] shield

Taliyah
  • Base armor increased from 20 to 24
  • Armor per level lowered from 3.5 to 3.25
  • Threaded Volley (Q)
    • Worked Ground size lowered from 450 to 375

TFT Traits
Mage
  • 6 unit spell power increased from 110% to 120%

Keeper
  • 2 unit shield lowered from 175 to 150

Vanguard
  • 2 unit armor increased from 100 to 120
  • 4 unit armor increased from 250 to 300
  • 6 unit armor increased from 600 to 750
  • 8 unit armor increased from 1500 to 2000

TFT Champions

Tier 1
Wukong
  • Ability AD percent increased from 225/250/275% to 250/265/280%

Fiora
  • Damage increased from 200/300/450 to 250/400/600

Tier 2
Sylas
  • Damage increased from 250/400/600/1000 to 250/400/700/1111

Tier 3
Xin Zhao
  • Ability AD percent changed from 300/325/350% to 330/340/350%

Veigar
  • Damage increased from 450/600/900 to 475/650/950

Tier 5
Yone
  • Armor & MR reduction lowered from 90% to 80%

Kayn
  • Damage changed from 400/600/6666 to 375/575/6666

Context & Notes

1) Riot Scruffy provided a patch preview for the 10.25 PBE cycle:
"10.25 Patch Preview:  
There's a lot in here and we're still working out many of the details so a few things may change by the time we have it all locked down."

 

2) Riot KateyKhaos noted an Elderwood Rakan texture change coming to the PBE soon:
"Elderwood Rakan's receiving a texture tweak to tie him in with Xayah, as suggested in PBE feedback."

Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

No comments

Post a Comment