- [NA/EU] The Battle of the Atlantic has started!
- Current Standing
- NA - 2 (From TSM vs. LD)
- EU - 1 (From Dignitas vs. Alliance)
- Be sure to tune in next week for these matchups!
- Counter Logic Gaming vs. Team Alternate - 1 pt
- XDG vs. Gambit BenQ - 2 pt
- Cloud 9 vs. Fnatic - 3 pt
- For VoDs and more information check out this post!
- [KR] OGN Winter continues with more round of 16 action! Check out and follow their twitch page for more information.
- [NA] The North American Challenger League (otherwise known as Salty league) continues for the final week of their 8 week challenger season with a $35,000 prize pool. A list of participating teams can be found on the Leaguepedia page. The final match will be held tonight between Coast and compLexity.
- [ NA ] Be sure to tune in next weekend ( Dec 20th - Dec 22nd ) to catch the 2014 NA LCS Spring Promotion Tournament! Six teams will enter and three will walk away spots for the 2014 NA LCS!
- Evil Geniuses vs Determined Gaming on Dec 20th
- Team Coast vs The Walking Zed on Dec 21st
- Curse vs COGnitive Gaming on Dec 22nd
Team News & Roster Changes
- [NA/EU] In case you missed the post, be sure to check out what went on with Evil Genuises/Alliance moving countries and picking up new players over here!
- [EU] During the 2014 EU LCS Spring Promo tourney, Copenhagen Wolves beat Meet Your Makers for a spot in the 2014 LCS Spring Split!
- [EU] During the 2014 EU LCS Spring Promo tourney, SK Gaming beat out SUPA HOT CREW XD to retain their position for the 2014 LCS Spring Split!
- [EU] During the 2014 EU LCS Spring Promo tourney, KIEDYŚ MIAŁEM TEAM beat out Ninjas in Pyjamas for a spot in the 2014 LCS Spring Split!
- [NA] Team Coast announced they would be parting ways with their coach - Elementz. You can check out the video announcement over on Youtube.
- [NA] To Be Determined changed their name to Determined Gaming and had a slew of management changes and new staff. Announcement can be found here.
As always, feel free to leave any eSports questions you may have for me in the comments below!