( Reminder: PBE content is tentative and iterative. Everything you see is subject to change! )
( will be free for those who own Sej prior to the patch her relaunch is implemented )
Model doesn't exist in game just yet. Will update when it gets added but for now here is the picture from Riot's announcement.
"Just to nip this in the bud, this isn't actually a Sejuani skin. It WAS, but it became the concept that informed her relaunch look." - Ququroon.
Here are the changes to her kit, relative from what they are currently on the LIVE server:
Frost Armor ( Passive )
- This ability has been totally reworked! Now reads "Damaging enemies with an ability of basic attack now grants 10/15/20/25 Armor and reduces movement-slowing effects on Sejuani by 10/15/20/25 for 2 seconds. If she already has Frost Armor, damaging an enemy increases it's duration by 2 seconds."
Arctic Assault ( Q )
- Now knocks up instead of knock's up enemies into the air and stops after first champion is knocked up.
- Now deals 40/80/120/160/200 ( +.4 AP ) plus 4/5/6/7/8% of targets Maximum health instead of 60/90/130/170/210 ( +.4 AP ).
- Mana cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 mana from 70/75/80/85/90.
- Cooldown decreased to 15/14/13/12/11 from 19/17/15/13/11
Flail of the Northern Winds ( W )
- Next basic attack now deals 40/60/80/100/120 ( +.3 AP ) bonus damage to target and enemies near it.
- After that attack ( or after a few seconds ) she starts swinging her flail dealing 80/120/160/200/240 ( +16% bonus HP) (+.6 AP ) over 4 seconds to enemies around her instead of 12/20/28/36/44 ( |1/1.3/1.5/1.8/2% of maximum HP ) ( +.1 AP ) over 6 seconds.
- Damage is no longer increased by Frost/Permafrost.
Permafrost ( E )
- Now has "Passive abilities and basic attacks apply Frost to enemies for 4 seconds."
- Active now slows by 50/55/60/65/70% increased from 30/40/50/60/70%.
- Active now lasts 2/2.3/2.5/2.8/3 seconds down from 3 at all ranks.
Glacial Prison ( R )
- Now Stuns both enemies hit for equal duration - 1.5/1.8/2 seconds instead of 2 seconds on first and 1 on all others.
- If it does not hit and shatter, it now detonates and slows enemies around it by 90% for 1 second.
"Sejuani was weaned on hardship and reared on barbarity. Where others succumbed to the harshness of the Freljord,she was tempered by it until pain became power,hunger an encouragement,and frost an ally in culling the weak.Through her ordeals,she learned that to thrive in the endless winter,one must become just as cold and unforgiving.In Sejuani's eyes,her followers either have the mettle to endure or the right to die.Once she has conquered the Freljord,she knows that those who survive will form a nation to be feared.
As a child,the leader of the Winter's Claw watched her tribe's numbers slowly dwindle.Cold and starvation took all but the most resilient.She was the only one of her siblings to survive to her tenth year,leaving Sejuani sure that she too would die in misery.In desperation,she sought spiritual counsel from her tribe's mystic.But the seer did not foretell Sejuani's death. Instead, she prophesized that Sejuani would one day conquer and unite the divided tribes of the Freljord.
Armored with absolute faith in her destiny, Sejuani pushed herself to extremes that would have killed anyone without her will to endure. She walked into blizzards without food or furs and trained while frigid winds raked her flesh. She clashed with the strongest warriors of her tribe, one after another, until her legs gave out beneath her. When she assumed leadership of her tribe, Sejuani commanded her warriors to follow her example.Under her rule,the tribe grew stronger than they had ever been.
In the end, it was an offer of peace - rather than an act of war - that began Sejuani's campaign of conquest.On the first day of winter, envoys from Ashe's tribe approached Sejuani's camp bearing a gift of Avarosan grain. Ashe's intent was clear: if Sejuani united with her tribe,the Winter's Claw would never go hungry again.To Sejuani,the gift was an insult. In Ashe's tribe, she saw men and women,slight and soft,who preferred to farm instead of fight. Her contempt for them was absolute.
Sejuani gathered her people and set the grain alight. She proclaimed that Ashe's offer of charity would bring only weakness. Stripping the envoys of their supplies, Sejuani sent them back with a message: the Winter's Claw would prove to the Avarosan that only the strong deserve to survive in the Freljord. As the grain burned behind them,Sejuani rode out with her warband to inflict the first of many painful lessons to come.
''I was cut from the ice, shaped in the storms, hardened in the cold.''
Ququroon also shared stepped in to announce Sejuani's update:
Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread regarding Sejuani or any related bugs you encounter. Your feedback here will influence the changes we make, as well as aiding us in our future champion Relaunches.
He also shared a few known bugs:In her Relaunch, Sejuani has a bunch of changes blowing in her direction. Gone are the days of the bikini, and here a much more battleborn and badass Sejuani rides! Expect to see this new approach in her updated model, and in all her new animations, particles, sounds, and VO! All of Sejuani and Bristle's skins will see this fierce upgrade as well. Meddler has also given her kit some love and attention, to help give her kit some higher impact.We're looking forward to see your reception as we ride out!For more information on these changes, or to gain insight into why we did this, please see this thread: [pending]"
During certain situations, Sejuani's ult fails to trigger properly
Some clipping stuff with her and Bristle on her skins
If Sejuani dies while her Flail of the Northern Winds is spinning, it continues spinning on death"
Lil' Sluggr Trundle
Traditional Trundle( will be free for those who own Trundle prior to the patch his relaunch is implemented )
Here are the changes to his kit, relative from what they are currently on the LIVE server:
King's Tribute ( Passive )
- Now heals for flat 2% instead of 2/3/4/5/6%.
Chomp ( Q )
- No changes.
Frozen Domain ( W )
- Duration lowered to 6 seconds from 8.
- Attack Speed increase is now 20/35/50/65/80 up from 20/30/40/50/60.
- No longer grants CC reduction, instead increases healing and regen from all sources by 8/11/14/17/20%
- Cooldown now 16/15/14/13/12 instead of 15 at all ranks.
- Mana cost reduced to 50 from 60.
Pillar of Ice ( E )
- Now slows for 35% at all ranks changed from 25/30/35/40/45%.
Subjugate ( R )
- Now steals 10/12.5/15% of their max health and 20% of armor and MR instead of 100/175/250 ( +.6 AP) and 15/20/25% of Armor and MR
- Second part of the drain, which doubles the stats drained from the first part, now happens over 5 seconds down from 6 seconds
- Drained Stats "slowly loses" stats after drain ends and target's resistances "slowly return over 5 seconds after the drain effect ends".
"Trundle is a hulking and devious troll with amischievous streak. There is nothing he can'tbeat into submission and bend to his will, noteven the ice itself. With his massive, frozenclub, he chills his enemies to the core andruns them through with jagged shards ofice.Fiercely territorial,Trundle chases downanyone foolish enough to enter his domainand laughs as they bleed onto the tundra.
Trundle's warband once followed a foolishand cowardly chieftain. Under such a weakleader, Trundle feared he and his kin wouldfall prey to the other troll hordes scatteredacross the tundra. When his challenge to thechieftain ended in humiliation,Trundle didsomething that wasn't very troll-like: insteadof his fists, he turned to his wits. Thinking onhis hairy feet, he spun a tall tale about thetroll leaders of old, claiming they wieldedweapons of great power as symbols of theirright to rule. Though he'd made up the storyon the spot, Trundle wagered that if he couldfind or steal such a weapon, he wouldbecome the rightful leader of the warband. Thetrolls believed him,but none thought himcapable of undertaking such achallenge.Knowing the boastful troll would dietrying,the foolish chieftain agreed and Trundledeparted to the familiar sound of laughter.
Alone but undaunted,Trundle ventured intothe foreboding realm of the dreaded IceWitch.There,hidden among the many ancientand dangerous secrets,he hoped to find aweapon to prove his elaborate tale. He out-muscled the Ice Witch's guards andoutsmarted her dark magic traps,but nothinghe scavenged matched the power he'ddescribed to his kin.Finally,he found anunexpected prize: a huge and magical club ofnever-melting True Ice.Grasping the weapon,he marveled at the cold power that ranthrough him. But then the wrathful Ice Witchherself appeared. As she summoned her darkmagic,Trundle believed he had met his end,butanother clever idea struck him.With aknowing grin,he offered the Ice Witch adevious proposition: a troll army, he toldher,would be of much more use to her thanone troll corpse....
When Trundle returned to the warband,hisfellow trolls bowed to his conquest. Calling hisweapon ''Boneshiver,'' he took a moment toenjoy the look of numb shock on hischieftain's face before he caved it in.Seizingcommand,Trundle announced that therewould no longer be chieftains - only a TrollKing before whom all of his kind wouldkneel.The trolls rallied behind their brash,new leader and prepared for the coming war.With Trundle leading the charge, the time of the trolls had finally come.
''Outsmart anyone you can't beat, and beatanyone you can't outsmart.''
Also, Ququroon has a few things to say about the Trundle Relaunch:
Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread regarding Trundle or any related bugs you encounter. Your feedback here will influence the changes we make, as well as aiding us in our future champion Relaunches.
In his Relaunch, Trundle is seeing a host of changes to a few different areas. An updated theme is in the spotlight here, with a respective new model, and accompanying animations, particle, sounds, and VO! As always, all of his skins have received a similar treatment, and will be bumped up to match the rockin' new look. Additionally, FeralPony has made a few tweaks to his kit as well, to help make him play a bit cleaner.He also shared some known issues:
We're looking forward to any feedback you guys might have!
For more information on these changes, or to gain insight into why we did this, please see this thread: [pending]
Some of Trundle's animations are sliding around (Hey, he's on ice after all)
Junkyard Trundle's shoulder clips during Dominion Capture
Trundle's club rests on the ground during his E animation
Trundle's Q isn't working properly with structures"
( Relative to live as these are new changes this cycle )Lux
- Final Spark ( R ) cooldown increased to 80/65/50 from 80/60/40.
Changes to Previous Changes
( Relative to changes seen in previous PBE updates this cycle )Morgana
- Dark Binding ( Q ) mana cost lowered to 50/60/70/80/90 from 60/70/80/90/100.
- Tiger Stance ( Q ) activation damage changed to 80/130/180/230/280 ( + 3.0 AD ) from 80/140/200/260/320 ( + 2.5 AD )
Miss out on previous iterations of this PBE cycle? Never fear!