( Reminder: Everything on the PBE is tentative and subject to change! )
Elise, the Spider Queen, is fully operational and ready for testing on the PBE.
|Sorry for the mismatched ranks, but here is a quick peek at her abilities and ratios. The screen shot is taken with 100 AP.|
Death Blossom Elise
Three new Shadow Isle's themed skins were added, Headless Hecarim, Haunted Maokai, and Underworld Twisted Fate, as well as three limited edition Harrowing skins, Pirate Ryze, Zombie Brand, and Headmistress Fiora.
Underworld Twisted Fate
This patch contained two new splash arts, one for Galio and one for High Noon Twisted Fate, as well as some polish on the Rocketeer Tristana splash.
High Noon Twisted Fate
|Even though this one isn't released, they did update the complete splash to include those changes we saw a few patches ago.|
Twisted Treeline Update
Of course the most exciting thing in this PBE patch is the massive update to the Twisted Treeline. The map has totally been remade, featuring a stunning new look and new mechanics. As you'll see in the picture below, the top jungle has been nearly removed and two contestable shrines, each offering passive bonuses when captured, have been placed on each side of the bottom jungle. Additionally, Ebonmaw has been replaced by Vilemaw, an enormous spider-like death beast. Why am I wasting your time babbling on though? You ought to check it out yourself!
Of course along with the shiny new look comes a bunch of shiny new neutral monsters!
|Wolves, Wraiths, and Golems.|
|Vilemaw replaces Ebonmaw as the "global buff monster" on this map.|
|The new, adorable shop keep.|
- Blackfire Torch: +50 Ability Power +300 Health +350 Mana UNIQUE Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds (effect halved for AoE). Cost: 3188. Recipe: Kage's Lucky Pick + Catalyst.
- Blade of the Ruined King: +40 Attack Damage +10% Life Steal
UNIQUE Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
UNIQUE Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150 physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds - 60 second cooldown. Cost: 3153. Builds out of Bilgewater Cutlass
- Ichor of Illumination: Click to Consume: Grants 30-64 Ability Power based on champion level, 15% Cooldown Reduction, and a huge boost to mana and energy regeneration for 4 minutes. Cost: 2048
- Ichor of Rage: Click to Consume: Grants 20-42 Attack Damage (based on champion level), 20-42% Attack Speed (based on champion level), and 15% increased damage to Turrets for 4 minutes. Cost: 2040
- Lord Van Damm's Pillager: +40 Attack Damage +350 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: +25 Armor Penetration UNIQUE Passive: +15% Spell Vamp Cost: 3104. Recipe: Heart of Gold + Brutilzer
- Overlord's Bloodmail: +850 Health UNIQUE Passive: On kill or assist, gain 200 HP over 5 seconds. Cost: 3084. Recipe: Giants Belt + Ruby Crystal
- Soulsight Lantern: +23 Attack Damage +30 Armor +12% Life Steal UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks against minions and monsters have a 20% chance to deal 425 bonus magic damage. UNIQUE Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown). Cost: 3159. Recipe: Vamp Scepter + Madred's Razors
- Wicked Hatchet: +20 Attack Damage +18% Critical Strike Chance UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champions, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 1.5 seconds. Cost: 3122. Cloak of Agility + Long Sword
- Wooglet's Witchcap: +80 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: +10% Movement Speed UNIQUE Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25% Cost: 3090. Builds out of a Needlessly Large Rod.
Five new wards skins were added, Bat & Ghost for the Harrowing and Spider, Tree, & Stone as part of the Shadow Isles content.
Harrowing themed minions were added to the files but they are not yet present on Summoner's Rift, nor has SR been updated with any kind of Harrowing theme.
There was a slew of balance changes that went out in accordance with the PBE Patch Preview that went up earlier.
- Base health reduced to 423 from 468
- Health gain per level reduced to 95 from 100.
- Agony's Embrace AP Ratio reduced to +.01 from +.02.
- Essence Flux no longer reduced attack speed.
- Thundering Blow's base damage reduced to 0 from 40/70/100/130/160
- Acceleration Gate's Mana cost increased to 50 from 30.
- Q's Ferocity bonus damage reduced to 100% from 150%
- R's cooldown increased to 140/105/70 seconds from 120/85/50 seconds.
- Cooldown of Crystalline Exoskeleton increased to 18 sec from 14 sec.
- Base health reduced to 340 from 380.
- Base Armor reduced to 6 from 8.
- Rabid Bite's mana cost reduced to 30 from 40
ItemsEdit: Varus also received a new run animation.
- Base damage reduced to 0 from 10.Deathfire Grasp
- Activate damage reduced to 15% ( +5% per 100 AP ) from 20% (+4% per 100 AP)
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 0% from 15%Trinity Force
- Slow reduced to 25% for ranged attacks ( still 35% for melee )
- Slow reduced to 20% for ranged attacks ( still 30% for melee ).
- Slow duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5