The champion spotlight has been released, along with the patch notes, so we can expect the maintence for Draven to start soon! This champion looks pretty fun, wouldn't you agree?
Draven Patch Notes:
New Skin in the Store
- Soul Reaver Draven
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
Draven, the Glorious Executioner
- Wicked Blades (Passive) - Draven's Critical Strikes deal bonus physical damage over time. Spinning Axe also causes this effect even if it does not Critically Strike.
- Spinning Axe - Draven's next attack will deal bonus physical damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air. If Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.
- Blood Rush - Draven gains increased Movement Speed and Attack Speed. The Movement Speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.
- Stand Aside - Draven deals physical damage by throwing his axes, knocking aside and slowing his targets.
- Whirling Death (Ultimate) - Draven hurls two massive axes dealing physical damage to each unit struck. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion. Draven may also activate this ability while the axes are in the flight to cause it to return early. Deals less damage for each unit it hits and resets when the axes reverse direction.
- Damage reduced at later ranks to 40/65/90/115/140 from 40/70/100/130/160
- Ability Power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.375
- Spirit Rush
- Damage reduced to 85/125/165 from 100/140/180
- Ability Power ratio increased to 0.35 from 0.3
- Fixed a bug that caused players to hear Sad Robot Amumu's voice across the map
- Hemorrhage (Passive) bonus Attack Damage ratio reduced to 0.3 from 0.4
- Noxian Guillotine will now only refresh its cooldown when it deals the killing blow
- Apprehend pre-pull animation modified to be more readable for enemy Champion
- Fixed a bug with Hemorrhage applying Rylai's Crystal Scepter slow and Spell Vamp effects
- Essence Flux Mana cost reduced to 50/60/70/80/90 from 60/70/80/90/100
- Trueshot Barrage Mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
- Resolute Smite Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.7
- Damage reduced at later ranks to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/105/150/195/240
- Damage per extra bullet increased to 35% from 25%
- Smoke Screen duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5 seconds
- Empower damage reduced at later ranks to 40/75/110/145/180 from 40/85/130/175/220
- Living Artillery damage bonus to Champions reduced to 125% from 150%
- Titan's Wrath damage reduced at later ranks to 30/55/80/105/130 from 30/60/90/120/150
- Umbra Blades healing amount per target hit adjusted to 10/18/26 from 15/20/25
- Fixed a bug where Absolute Zero was revealing Nunu when cast from brush
- Slice and Dice Armor reduction increased at later ranks to 15/20/25/30/35% from 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%
- Ki Strike cooldown increased to 9 seconds from 8 seconds
- Basic Attack range increased to 500 from 480
- Range increased to 625 from 600
- Slow increased at later ranks to 20/25/30/35/40% from 20/23/26/29/32%
- Ravenous Flock cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds
Terror Capacitor shield health reduced at later ranks to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/140/200/260/320
Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser Armor and Magic Resist bonus reduced to 60/90/120 from 80/105/130