Medieval Knight Hecarim
Shrouded Wraith Hecarim
A BIG thanks goes out to redditor Slushe for always making the new skinsavailable for us on his website ( the same place I screen capped all the in game shots from! ).
The PBE patch also means we get an early taste of all the patch notes. Here are a tentative set ( it's also worth mentioning some of these might not be planned to hit live at all ) , along with the base stats and abilities of our two upcoming champions, taken from LoL Pro:
Hecarim The Shadow of War - Stats
- Damage:56(+3 per level)
- Health:535(+95 per level)
- Mana:250(+40 per level)
- Movement Speed:320
- Armor:20(+4 per level)
- Magic Resist:31.25(+1.25 per level)
- Health Per 5 Sec:8
- Mana Per 5 Sec:6.5
Hecarim The Shadow of War - SkillsWarpath
Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to a percentage of his bonus movement speed.Devastating Charge
Hecarim gains increasing movement speed for 4 seconds. His next attack knocks the target back dealing 40/75/110/145/180 (+) to 80/150/220/290/360 (+) physical damage based on how far Hecarim has traveled during Devastating Charge.
Cost - 60 Mana
Range - 300Onslaught of Shadows
Hecarim summons spectral riders and charges forward, dealing 100/200/300 (+0.8) magic damage to anyone they strike.
Hecarim releases a shockwave when he finishes his charge dealing an additional 50/125/200 (+0.4) magic damage and causing neaby enemies to flee from Hecarim for 1 seconds.
Hecarim himself will only move to the targeted location. The riders will always move the full distance.
Cost - 100 Mana
Range - ?
Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies for 50/80/110/140/170 (+) physical damage. (50% damage to minions and monsters)
If Hecarim damages at least one enemy with this attack he gains a stack of Rampage, reducing the base cooldown of this skill by 1 second for a short duration. This effect can stack up to 2 times.
Cost - 25 Mana
Range - 20Spirit of Dread
Hecarim deals 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.8) magic damage over 4 seconds to all nearby enemies. Hecarim is healed for 10/15/20/25/30% of the damage these enemies take from any source.
Hecarim cannot heal more than 60/90/120/150/180 health from minions.
Cost - 50/60/70/80/90 Mana
Range - 575
Varus The Arrow of Retribution - Stats
- Damage:49.5(+3.2 per level)
- Health:467(+82 per level)
- Mana:286(+36 per level)
- Movement Speed:305
- Armor:14.8(+3.4 per level)
- Magic Resist:30
- Health Per 5 Sec:4.5
- Mana Per 5 Sec:7
Varus The Arrow of Retribution - SkillsLiving Vengeance
On kill or assist, Varus temporarily gains Attack Speed. This bonus is larger if the enemy is a champion.Blighted Quiver
Passive: Varus' basic attacks deal 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.2) bonus magic damage and apply Blight for 6 seconds (stacks 3 times).
Varus' other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage equal to 2/2.8/3.5/4.3/5% (+0.01%) of the target's maximum Health per stack (Max: 360 total damage vs Monsters)
Cost - 55/60/65/70/75 Mana
Range - N/AChain of Corruption
Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that deals 150/250/350 (+1) magic damage and immobilizes the first enemy champion hit for 2 seconds.
The corruption then spreads towards nearby uninfected enemy champions, applying the same damage and immobilize if it reaches them.
Cost - 100/45/50 Mana (Bug?)
Range - N/AHail of Arrows
Varus fires a hail of arrows that deals 60/100/140/180/220 (+) physical damage and desecrates the ground for 4 seconds.
Desecrated Ground slows enemy Movement Speed by 20/24/28/32/36% and reduces healing effects by 50%.
Cost - 70 Mana
Range - 925Piercing Arrow
First Cast: Varus starts drawing back his next shot, gradually increasing its range and damage.
Second Cast: Varus fires, dealing 10/43/77/110/143 (+) to 15/65/115/165/215 (+) physical damage, reduced by 15% per enemy hit (minimum 33%).
While preparing to shoot Varus' Movement Speed is slowed by 20%. After 4 seconds, Piercing Arrow fails but refunds half its mana cost.
Cost - 70/75/80/85/90 Mana
Range - 925
Existing Champion ChangesAkali
- Base Health increased to 530, up from 510.
- Base Armor increased to 20, up from 17.
- Monsoon now costs 150/225/300 Mana, down from 200/275/350 Mana.
- Divine Blessing now increases movement speed by 18/21/24/27/30% for 3 seconds, up from 15/17/19/21/23% for 2.5 seconds.
- Divine Blessing now heals for 60/105/150/195/240, up from 45/85/125/165/205.
- Divine Blessing now costs 60/70/80/90/100 Mana, up from 60/65/70/75/80 Mana.
- Command: Attack now costs 50 Mana at all levels instead of 50/55/60/65/70 Mana.
- Arctic Assault now costs 70/75/80/85/90 Mana, down from 70/80/90/100/110 Mana.
- Ravenous Flock now costs an extra 5/6/7 Mana each second to sustain, down from 5/7/9 Mana.
- Hexplosive Minefield now slows enemies for 1.5 seconds, down from 2 seconds.
- Chronoshift now costs 125/150/175 Mana, down from 200 Mana at all ranks.
- Time Warp now costs 80 Mana, down from 100 Mana.
- Atma's Impaler now grants Attack Damage equal to 1.5% of your maximum Health, down from 2%.
- Doran's Blade now grants +80 Health, down from +100 Health.
- Doran's Ring now grants +80 Health, down from +100 Health.
- Hexdrinker shield effect now lasts 5 seconds, up from 3 seconds.
- Wit's End now has a 2150 Item Cost and 700 Recipe Cost. Up from 2000 Item Cost and 550 Recipe Cost.
- Glyph of Insight now grants +0.53 Magic Penetration, up from 0.44
- Glyph of Potency now grants +0.92 Ability Power, up from 0.77
- Glyph of Warding now grants +1.04 Magic Resist, down from 1.16.
- Greater Glyph of Insight now grants +0.68 Magic Penetration, up from 0.57.
- Greater Glyph of Potency now grants +1.19 Ability Power, up from 0.99.
- Greater Glyph of Warding now grants +1.34 Magic Resist, down from 1.49.
- Greater Mark of Warding now grants +0.77 Magic Resist, down from 0.97
- Greater Quintessence of Destruction now grants +2 Armor Penetration / +1.3 Magic Menetration. Up from +2 Armor Penetration / +1.13 Magic Penetration.
- Greater Quintessence of Insight now grants +2.18 Magic Penetration, up from +1.89.
- Greater Quintessence of Warding now grants +4 Magic Resist, down from +4.5.
- Lesser Glyph of Insight now grants +0.38 Magic Penetration, up from +0.32.
- Lesser Glyph of Potency now grants +0.66 Ability Power, up from +0.55.
- Lesser Glyph of Warding now grants +0.74 Magic Resist, down from +0.83.
- Lesser Mark of Warding now grants +0.43 Magic Resist, down from +0.54.
- Lesser Quintessence of Destruction now grants +1.11 Armor Penetration / +0.72 Magic Penetration. Up from +1.11 Armor Penetration / +0.63 Magic Penetration.
- Lesser Quintessence of Insight now grants +1.21 Magic Penetration, up from +1.05.
- Lesser Quintessence of Warding now grants +2.22 Magic Resist, up from +2.5.
- Mark of Warding now grants +0.6 Magic Resist, down from +0.75.
- Quintessence of Destruction now grants +1.55 Armor Penetration / +1.01 Magic Penetration. Up from +1.55 Armor Penetration / +0.88 Magic Penetration.
- Quintessence of Insight now grants +1.69 Magic Penetration, up from +1.47.
- Quintessence of the Piercing Screech now grants +2.01 Magic Penetration, up from +1.75.
- Quintessence of Warding now grants +3.11 Magic Resist, down from +3.5.
Edit: Also, we finally a FIRST WIN OF THE DAY timer has been added to summoner profile pages. It's been two years, but this highly sought after change has finally made it into the game.
Edit2: Thanks to him being playable on the PTR, Check out the video below to see Hecarim's abilities in action!