- [NA/EU] IEM Cologne wrapped up early this morning with Gambit Gaming in 1st and Fnatic in 2nd. Information can be found via Leaguepedia and VoDs can be accessed here.
- [SEA] The LPL Summer Playoff occured this weekend, with Positive Energy coming in first, OMG coming in second, and Team WE coming in third. More information can be found via Leaguepedia.
- [All] Riot Games announced that there were over 32 million people watching the Season 3 World Finals - more information can be found on lolesports.
- [NA/EU] Riot also announced the Preseason Schedule which begins on December 12th, 2013. Full schedule can be found over here.
- [NA] The North American Challenger League (otherwise known as Salty league) continues for week 8of their 8 week challenger season with a $35,000 prize pool. A list of participating teams can be found on the Leaguepedia page. Be sure to check out/follow the stream Monday-Thursday for matches!
- [NA/EU] The Season 4 Promotion Qualifier (There are TWO of them) is underway for both NA and EU LCS. 16 North American teams will be competing for two Season 4 NA LCS Promotion seeds. More information for NA can be found on Leaguepedia. 8 EUW Teams and 8 EUNE teams will be competing for two Season 4 EU LCS Promotion seeds. More information for EU can be found via the Leaguepedia page.
- Napkins in Disguise and COGnitive Gaming picked up two spots for NA
- H2k-Gaming and Salade Tomate Oignon picked up two spots for EU
Team News & Roster Changes
- [NA] Napkins in Disguise, one of the current LCS Promotion qualified team, announced that they would be disbanding after internal struggles. It's currently unknown who will replace them, but Riot has stated that there will be a third place match in the Season 4 Promotion Qualifier #2 if NiD could not bring three original teammates and reform the team.
- [NA] Pr0lly announced that he was a free agent after being removed from the compLexity roster.
- [EU] Rekkles was moved back to a starting AD carry for Fnatic while puszu announced his departure from the team.
As always, feel free to leave any eSports questions you may have for me in the comments below!