( REMEMBER: Everything on the PBE is tentative and subject to change! )
Nami's Splash Changed
Nami now has orange eyes instead of red eyes. All of her associated images ( portrait, store images, etc ) have been updated.
Nami's /joke Sharks are now grey
Instead of colorful yellow, red, and blue /joke sharks, Nami's default skin now features grey sharks.
Placeholder for Nami's release skin
I know it isn't too exciting but there is now a placeholder images for Nami's release skin. The skin is still referred to as Koi Nami in the files and a few particles are thrown in there too... still no model.
Unfinished Koi Nami Particles
While we may not have Koi Nami yet, some of her UNFINISHED particles made their way into the PBE. Here is a peek at the cute little fish that will replace her /joke sharks.
Arclight Varus Voiceover
Need to catch up on what all is in the Preseason / Nami PBE patch? Check out these earlier posts covering the previous iterations of this patch.
- 11/15 - Nami, new Varus skin, item changes, mastery changes, and more!
- 11/16 - Arclight Varus update, Sunfire Update, and more.
- 11/19 - Nami ability changes and item tweaks.
- 11/20 - Lots of new particles, UI, and balance changes.
- 11/21 - Eternum Nocturne, splash arts, and more.
- 11/26 - New Morde and Brand Arts
- 11/27 - Nami, Master Yi, and LeBlanc splash arts.
- 11/28 - Minor Changes
- 11/29 - Bug Fixes