New Skins in the Store
- Bittersweet Lulu
- Wicked Lulu
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
Lulu, the Fae Sorceress
- Pix, Faerie Companion (Passive) - Pix fires magical bolts of energy whenever his owner attacks another enemy unit. These bolts are homing, but can be intercepted by other units.
- Glitterlance - Pix and Lulu each fire a bolt of magical energy that heavily slows all enemies it hits. An enemy can only be damaged by one bolt.
- Whimsy - If cast on an ally, grants them movement speed and ability power for a short time. If cast on an enemy, turns them into an adorable critter that can't attack or cast spells.
- Help, Pix! - If cast on an ally, commands Pix to jump to an ally and shield them. He then follows them and aids their attacks. If cast on an enemy, commands Pix to jump to an enemy and damage them. He then follows them and grants you vision of that enemy.
- Wild Growth (Ultimate) - Lulu enlarges an ally, knocking enemies away from them and granting them a large amount of bonus health. For the next few seconds, that ally gains an aura that slows nearby enemies.
- Rocket Grab
- Damage increased to 80/135/190/245/300 (+1.0 ability power) from 60/120/180/240/300 (+0.8 ability power)
- Mana cost reduced to 110 from 140
- Fixed a bug where Fiora could consume the second cast of Lunge on the original target while still moving toward the original target.
- Fixed a bug where Demacian Justice would not finish casting if Garen lost vision of the target during the cast
- Hiten Style
- Passive health restore reduced to 5/7/9/11/13 from 10/14/18/22/26
- While active, health restore doubles to 10/14/18/22/26
- Transcendent Blades cooldown increased to 70/60/50 seconds from 60/50/40
- Eye of the Storm Attack Damage bonus is now lost if the shield breaks
- Health per level increased to 98 from 88
- Counterstrike area of effect radius increased to 375 from 350
- Grandmaster's Might (New Active): Jax gains 25/35/45 (+30% of his bonus attack damage) armor and 25/35/45 (+20% of his ability power) magic resist for 8 seconds. 100 mana, 80 second cooldown.
- Updated Ragnarok's buff tooltip to reflect it now grants Armor and Magic Resist instead of flat damage reduction
- Now has improved targeting displays for her spells
- Right clicking on an enemy while using Powerball will now move you close enough to hit the target
- Base armor reduced to 20.8 from 24.8
- Base attack damage reduced to 53.5 from 58.8
- Fixed a bug where Riven could get locked out of moving during her third cast of Broken Wings
- Updated Rumble's recommended items
- Fixed a bug that caused Deceive to sometimes deal more damage than intended
- Two-Shiv Poison damage adjusted to 50/90/130/170/210 (+1.0 bonus attack damage) from 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.5 total attack damage)
- Vorpal Blade
- Damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 60/105/150/195/240
- Cooldown increased to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 from 5/4.5/4/3.5/3
- Fixed a bug where last hitting with Vorpal Blade healed for less than intended
- Updated Fury of the Dragonborn tooltip to more accurately reflect actual values in game
- Fixed a bug that caused Burnout to last longer than intended
- Dragon's Descent passive Armor and Magic Resist bonus reduced to 10/15/20 from 15/20/25
- Power Chord damage increased to 18-188 from 10-180
- Re-timed Starcall's animation to sync better with Soraka's actions
- Fixed a bug where Event Horizon stopped stunning units if Veigar died
- Power Transfer
- Augmented Power Transfer now grants Movement Speed when the missile is launched rather than when the cast animation begins
- Fixed a bug where Viktor could gain the Movement Speed from Power Transfer without actually casting the spell
- Fixed a bug where Augmented Power Transfer's Movement Speed lasted only 2 seconds instead of the intended 3
- Fixed a bug where Graviton Field disappeared when Viktor died
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm disappeared when Viktor died (though it will not respond to commands while Viktor is dead)
- Vampiric Scepter Life Steal reduced to 10% from 12%
- Wriggle's Lantern Life Steal reduced to 12% from 15%
- Life Steal reduced to 12% from 15%
- Life Steal per stack reduced to 0.2% from 0.25%
- Now only loses half stacks on death rather than all of them
- Recipe changed to Long Sword + Null Magic Mantle from 2 Long Swords + Null Magic Mantle
- Total gold cost reduced to 1400 from 1800
- Attack damage reduced to 25 from 35
- Shield strength reduced to 250 from 300
- Shield duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4
- New Item: Maw of Malmortius
- Recipe: Hexdrinker + Pickaxe
- Total gold cost: 3300 (combine cost: 925)
- +55 Attack Damage
- +36 Magic Resist
- Unique Passive: +1 Attack Damage for every 2.5% health missing.
- Unique Passive: If you would take magic damage which would leave you at less than 30% of your maximum health, you gain a shield which absorbs 400 magic damage for 5 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Clairvoyance would disappear if the caster died
- Base heal amount reduced to 120 from 140
- Recently Healed debuff duration increased to 35 seconds from 25
- Champions will now attempt to run home when they disconnect, instead of Recalling
- Fixed a bug where the Dominion center buff could cause double kills against Kog'maw, Karthus, etc.
- Crest of the Ancient Golem scaling Mana Regeneration reduced to 0.5% of maximum Mana/Energy from 1%
- Cleaned up champion passive tooltips
- A champion chasing a fleeing opponent will now attack more consistently than before
- Fixed a bug where Ally disconnect messages were not displaying correctly
- Fixed a bug where using control+F didn't display a Ping/FPS overlay
- Fixed a bug where players could unintentionally disconnect and reconnect as a spectator
- Made a few server side adjustments to prevent specific cases of lag
Co-op vs. AI
- Improved cast logic on ultimates for Caitlyn and Lux bots
- Fixed a bug where bots in Dominion would sometimes idle under enemy capture points
Lulu Patch Notes
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM by Moobeat
The official Lulu patch notes are up! Be sure to check out all the differences between the unofficial notes posted a few days ago and these ones. If you payed attention to those notes, you likely also noticed the changed to Hexdrinker and the new Maw of Malmortius item. Riot has cooked up an official announcement and theory post about the changes for your reading pleasure.