It looks like Riot chose to go as early into February as they could and update the game tomorrow ( February 1st ) starting at 1:00 am PST. RiotRara estimates the downtime will last six hours, at which point you will be able to enjoy all the yordlexplosions you want. Be sure to keep an eye on the Service Status forum's post for the most accurate information as the patching process is underway.
Check out the patch notes below! Included are the Co-Op Vs Ai updates, the new items, and all those updates ( plus more! ) that were squeezed into the patch preview.
New Skins in the Store
- Major Ziggs
- Mad Scientist Ziggs
- Scarlet Hammer Poppy
- Co-op versus AI aka "Rise of the Bot Army"
- You can now queue to play against a much wider roster of Champions in Co-op versus AI
- Beginner and Intermediate queues are now available for Dominion in addition to Summoners Rift
- The 3-game per day rewards limitation for Level 30 Summoners has been removed
- The flat IP penalty for Co-op versus AI games has been removed. You will now earn IP at the following rates (as a percentage of the normal rate):
- Summoner level 1-9
- Beginner: 100%
- Intermediate: 100%
- Summoner level 10-19
- Beginner: 85% (was 75%)
- Intermediate: 100%
- Summoner level 20-29
- Beginner: 70% (was 50%)
- Intermediate: 90% (was 100%)
- Summoner level 30
- Beginner: 55% (was 25%)
- Intermediate: 80% (was 75%)
- View more information on the expanded Co-op vs. AI game mode, including a full roster of bots!
League of Legends 18.104.22.168
Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert
- Short Fuse (Passive) - Every 12 seconds Ziggs' next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This cooldown is reduced whenever Ziggs uses an ability.
- Bouncing Bomb - Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
- Satchel Charge - Ziggs flings an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds, or when this ability is activated again. The explosion deals magic damage to enemies, knocking them away. Ziggs is also knocked away, but takes no damage.
- Hexplosive Minefield - Ziggs scatters proximity mines that detonate on enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing.
- Mega Inferno Bomb (Ultimate) - Ziggs deploys his ultimate creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it an enormous distance. Enemies in the primary blast zone take more damage than those further away.
- Fixed a bug where Triumphant Roar was not granting assists
- Fixed a bug where Despair was dealing less damage with Ability Power than intended
- Base health increased to 474 from 438
- Base armor increased to 14.9 from 12.7
- Mana per level increased to 35 from 27
- Volley cooldown reduced to 16/13/10/7/4 from 20/16/12/8/4
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow now grants vision while in flight.
- Fixed a bug where Headshot did not trigger while Taunted or Silenced
- Fixed a bug where Feast would fail to kill shielded targets
- Trueshot Barrage now grants vision while in flight.
- Fixed a bug where Ezreal would lose his run animation after 390 movement speed
- Fixed a bug where Barrel Roll immediately detonated when Gragas died
- Fixed a bug where his turrets would not be demolished when he died if the turret was being teleported to (by Summoner Teleport)
- Fixed a bug where Cataclysm immediately crumbled when Jarvan IV died
- Mana regen per level increased to 0.7 per 5 seconds from 0.45
- Fixed a bug where Empower's cooldown was higher than stated at earlier ranks
- Counter Strike
- Dodge duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.5
- Now additionally reduces the damage from area of effect abilities by 25% while Jax is dodging
- Now can be activated again after 1 second to end the effect early
- Damage adjusted to 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 bonus attack damage) from 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.8 bonus attack damage)
- Now deals 20% increased damage for each attack dodged (up to a maximum of 100% increased damage) instead of 10/15/20/25/30 bonus damage per dodge
- Cooldown reduced to 18/16/14/12/10 seconds from 22/20/18/16/14
- Grandmaster’s Might duration increased to 8 seconds from 6
- Flurry attack speed bonus reduced to 40% from 50%
- Sonic Wave missing health damage reduced to 8% from 10%
- Soul Shackles ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .8
- Fixed a bug where Soul Shackles would sometimes fizzle
- Fixed a bug where Meditate's ability power ratio was shown as lower than it actually was
- Fixed a bug where Absolute Zero's slow did not grant assists
- Minor tweak to Rammus' dance to actually rotate around his center axis when on his back
- Fixed a bug where Glacial Prison did not detonate if Sejuani died
- Boomerang Blade
- Damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 from 70/115/160/205/250
- Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 1.0 from 1.1
- On The Hunt
- Movement speed bonus reduced to 20% from 25%
- Duration reduced to 10 from 15
- Fixed a bug where Power Chord did not trigger while Taunted or Silenced
- Fixed a bug where Swain had reduced mana regeneration while in Raven form
- Power Transfer missile speed increased to 2000 from 1400
- Gravity Field activation time reduced to 0.25 seconds from 0.5
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm's tooltip stated that it dealt less damage than it actually did
- Emblem of Valor (remake)
- Cloth armor
- Rejuvenation Bead
- +25 armor
- Unique Aura: Nearby allied champions gain 10 health regen per 5 seconds
- Locket of the Iron Solari (new)
- Emblem of Valor
- Heart of Gold
- +300 health
- +35 armor
- Unique Aura: Nearby allied champions gain 15 health regen per 5 seconds
- Unique Active: Shield yourself and nearby allies for 5 seconds, absorbing up to 50 (+10 per level) damage (60 second cooldown)
- Stark's Fervor has been changed and renamed to Zeke's Herald
- Vampiric Scepter
- Kindle Gem
- +250 health
- Unique Passive: +15% Cooldown Reduction
- UNIQUE Aura: Grants nearby allied champions 12% Life Steal, 20% Attack Speed
- Will of the Ancients spell vamp reduced to 20% from 25%
- Deadliness changed to 0.5 Attack Damage per level (9 Attack Damage at champion level 18) at 4 points from 4% Critical Strike Chance
- Added a new option, "Show Smartcast Ranges"
- Spectator mode will now indicate if a Champion is at very low health on the side bars to draw attention to the area
- Fixed a bug where the Demolitionist mastery sometimes interfered with character global passives
- Heal over time effects now show as health regen per 5 rather than discreet heals
- Summoner's Rift (Winter)
- Removed holiday decorations
- Fixed prop visibility/collision issues in bases
- Fixed particle glitching in river areas
- Changed lighting and terrain to improve visual clarity
Ninja Edit: Not sure what exactly is going on, it looks like New Page link to the notes was taken down, but the forum post with the notes remains up. Maybe it's just a hiccup?
Edit 2: In addition to granting vision, Ez, Ashe, and Ziggs ults are now visible on the mini map with little icons for the whole team to see. Neato! Thanks reddit!