**Sorry for the lateness. I put up the patch notes and Champion spotlight much earlier in the day but they seem to have gotten deleted. Scumbag Blogger strikes again**
New Skins in the Store
- Ironscale Shyvana
- Boneclaw Shyvana
- Mafia Miss Fortune
- Jurassic Cho’Gath
- You will now receive a message if your stats are going to be delayed
- Custom Games will now sort properly
League of Legends v126.96.36.199
Shyvana, the Half-Dragon
- Twin Bite
- Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Both attacks trigger On-Hit effects and Fury of the Dragonborn effects.
- Dragon Form: Twin Bite cleaves all units in front of Shyvana.
- Shyvana deals magic damage per second to nearby enemies and her Movement Speed is greatly increased for 3 seconds. Shyvana's Movement Speed bonus is reduced over time.
- Dragon Form: Burnout scorches the earth, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it.
- Flame Breath
- Shyvana unleashes a fireball that deals magic damage and melts the target's Armor for 4 seconds.
- Dragon Form: Flame Breath engulfs all units in a cone in front of Shyvana.
- Dragon's Descent (Ultimate)
- Active: Shyvana transforms into a dragon and takes flight to a target location. Enemies along her path take magic damage and are knocked toward her target location.
- Passive: Shyvana reinforces her scales, increasing her Armor and Magic Resist. Defensive bonuses are doubled in Dragon Form.
- Fury of the Dragonborn (Passive)
- Shyvana's melee attacks enhance her abilities.
- Twin Bite - Reduces the cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Burnout - Extends the duration by 1 second to a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Flame Breath - Deals 20% of the ability's damage to debuffed targets.
- Dragon's Descent - Attacks generate 2 Fury and Shyvana passively gains Fury over time while in human form.
- Attack range increased to 125 from 100
- Piltover Peacemaker base damage reduced to 20/60/100/140/180 from 20/65/110/155/200
- Yordle Snap Trap activation radius reduced to 135 from 150
- True Grit
- Buff duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4
- Armor and magic resistance per stack reduced to 3 from 4 at max level
- Buckshot damage per additional missile reduced to 30% from 35%
- Undertow missile speed increased to 1600 from 1500
- Now breaks crowd control effects upon activation
- Duration adjusted to 6 seconds at all ranks from 5/6.5/8
- Fixed a bug that caused Riven to stop moving after certain commands.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ki Shout and Broken Wings to temporarily leave dead unpathable minions behind.
- Fixed a bug that caused Riven's collision radius to be improperly calculated.
- Rewrote his Deceive, Hallucinate, and Champion tips for more clarity
- Deceive will now still critically strike even if you break stealth (ie: to cast Jack in the Box)
- Jack in the Box
- Base damage reduced to 35/50/65/80/95 from 35/55/75/95/115
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25
- Activation range reduced to 300 from 350
- Cast range increased to 425 from 400
- Fixed a bug where Shaco's clone wouldn't trigger Two-Shiv Poison's passive
- Rake mana cost increased to 60/65/70/75/80 from 45/50/55/60/65
- Shadow Assault cooldown increased to 75/65/55 seconds from 60/50/40
- Crushing Blow
- Total attack damage ratio increased to 1.1 from 1.0
- Fixed a bug where Crushing Blow did not display critical strikes or benefit from life steal
- Casting Decoy no longer instantly shows a reduction in Wukong's mana bar to enemies
- Fixed a bug where Wukong's stealth state did not ignore unit collision
- Improved general Decoy behavior and placement - the Decoy should now more accurately mimic Wukong's previous position and behavior
- Wukong is now pushed forward slightly when using Decoy, rather than the Decoy being pushed back from Wukong's position
- Nimbus Strike
- Attack speed bonus increased to 30/35/40/45/50% from 20/25/30/35/40%
- Attack speed duration increased to 4 seconds from 3
- Respawn time adjustments are now +2/-2 seconds regardless of the size in score difference
- Crystal Scar's Aura armor penetration reduced to 12% from 15%
- Personal Score reward for assisting in capturing or neutralizing a point increased to 25 from 10
- Garrison has been changed to be an untargeted spell, similar to Promote. It will only become castable when in range of an eligible Capture Point.
- Fixed the channel time display for capturing the central runes to match the actual capture time. The actual time to capture is unchanged.
- Fixed a bug where capture points could be moved off of their platforms
- Fixed a crash when audio was disabled
Updated tooltip to be more clear that its Passive ability grants vision of stealthed units
Updated the targeting cursor, particle, and vision debuff
No big surprises here; nearly every change was mentioned either on the forums or in the patch preview. Glad to see that Garrison change as well as some baby Caitlyn nerfs; boy to I hate her.
Be sure to check out the check out the Shyvana bundles that are available for a limited time and sneak a peak at the other new skins added during this patch.