Most of the work we've done since Dreamhack has been on the back-end, but we have made improvements to the HUD. Here are some of the more notable changes:
- The target window now includes buffs and an xp bar.
- Activatable items now display cooldowns.
- The scoreboard now includes a button for toggling between inventory and gold counts.
- Team elements on the HUD are now blue/purple instead of red/green.
- Kill callouts have been included.
- Support has been added for the Dominion game mode (this was shown at GamesCom and PAX).
- The spectator can now hide the entire HUD or specific HUD components.
- We fixed a lot of bugs!
rjcombo, Senior Game Designer, via the official forums.