Three posts in one. What a deal! Every few minutes new information was rolling out about 18.104.22.168 so I decided to curl it all up into one cozy little ball.
The official Patch Preview for our, now long awaited, patch 22.214.171.124 is now out. Check out the Patch Preview below and the patch notes after that!
You can also check out the official unveiling of Leona's abilities HERE in her "A New Champion Approaches". As we've seen video and gameplay of her over the past few days, I'll TLDR this down for you into ger abilities only.
Release Notes PVP.net v1.38.38
League of Legends v126.96.36.199
- Updated the filter on summoner name creation and change
- Fixed a bug with multiple error pop-ups appearing in PVP.net
- Updated Custom Game Lobby interface
- Added default game names to Custom Game creation.
- Custom Games now have a “Quit” button in Champion Select. Players will no longer have to log back into PVP.net to cancel a custom game in Champion Select.
- Removed warnings for leaving Battle Training during Champion Select
- Updated Champion filters in the Summoner Profile
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect Mastery Page name was being displayed when viewing another Summoner's profile
- Fixed a bug that could cause you to overwrite your own Mastery Pages
- Fixed a bug with viewing other players’ Rune Pages
- Added multiple rune purchases to the store. Players can now use the “+” and “-“ signs to choose how many runes of a certain type to buy, up to 9
- Multiple bug-fixes for the PVP.net store
- Updated matchmaking to make level 30s matching with non-30s rarer
- If Akali uses Shadow Dance on a champion, she will attempt to attack the target upon successfully arriving
- Headbutt ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .8
- Pulverize ability power ratio reduced to .5 from .6
- Triumphant Roar ability power ratio reduced to .2 from .4
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Cooldown increased to 100/90/80 from 75 at all levels
- Slow duration no longer scales with level and now slows for 3 seconds at all levels
- Rocket Grab now has a proper animation.
- Fixed a bug where Pyroclasm could instant-kill enemies under some circumstances.
- Tuned Ezreal's autoattack frames to be more responsive
- Trueshot Barrage cooldown reduced to 80 from 100.
- Essence Flux mana cost reduced to 60/70/80/90/100 from 70/80/90/100/110.
- Fixed a bug where Dark Wind could instant-kill people under some circumstances.
- Grog-Soaked Blade max stacks reduced to 4 from 5.
- Bladesurge mana cost changed to 60/65/70/75/80 from 70
- Transcendent Blades damage reduced to 80/120/160 from 85/135/185
- Demacian Standard
- Cooldown increased to 13 from 12
- Damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 from 60/110/160/210/260
- Dragon Strike damage reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270
- Leap Strike can now target wards again, but will now reveal wards to enemies when used in this manner.
- Shunpo can now target wards again, but will now reveal wards to enemies when used in this manner.
- Fixed a bug where Void Ooze was not flagged as an area-of-effect spell
- Updated Kog'Maw's autoattack frame to be more responsive
- Updated Bio-Arcane Barrage attack frame to be more responsive
- Updated Caustic Spittle's attack frame to be more responsive
- Bio-Arcane Barrage
- Cooldown increased to 17 from 15
- Duration increased to 10 from 6
- Living Artillery drop time reduced slightly to increase consistency (Overall slightly faster)
- Safeguard can now target wards again, but will now reveal wards to enemies when used in this manner
- Fixed a bug where Nether Grasp would sometimes only deal 4 ticks of damage instead of 5
- Damage adjusted to 30/60/90/120/150 from 40/65/90/115/140
- Ability power ratio reduced to .45 from .5
- Overload base damage increased to 40/65/90/115/140 from 30/55/80/105/130
- Ravenous Flock now heals Swain for 75% of damage dealt versus champions, and 25% versus minions
- Hungering Strike now heals for 80% of damage dealt, down from 100%
- Omen of War
- Fixed a bug where the Spectral Ghoul would not spawn if Yorick was silenced.
- Omen of Pestilence
- Increased the cast range by 50
- Improved the consistency of the AoE slow by increasing the radius and rate of application.
- Mana cost reduced to 40/45/50/55//60 from 50/55/60/65/70
- Omen of Famine
- Mana cost reduced to 55/60/65/70/75 from 60/65/70/75/80
- Omen of Death
- Updated the visual of Reanimated Champions to better show when a Champion has revived.
- Removed the health decay on the Revenant and Reanimated pets
- Fixed a bug with the interaction between Chronoshift and Revenants
- Fixed a bug with Heimerdinger's turrets and the Reanimated state
- Unholy Symbiosis
- Yorick now takes 5% reduced damage for each summon that is active.
- Increased the Attack Damage and Health of ghouls to 35% from 30% of Yorick's Attack Damage and Health
- Ghouls are now immune to slows.
- Ghouls take 50% reduced damage from AoE abilities
- Mana per level increased to 35 from 30
- Health per level increased to 85 from 80
- Armor per level increased to 3.6 from 3
- Base Movement speed increased to 320 from 315
- Slightly increased his base Attack Speed
- Rabadon's Deathcap base ability power reduced to 140 from 155
- Fixed areas in brush that did not correctly hide units
- Teleporting to a ward will now reveal the ward to enemies for a few seconds
- Locally jumping to ward will now destealth the ward for 2 seconds
- Added minimap range indicators for long range (non-global ) spells such as Nocturne’s Paranoia and Ashe’s Hawk Shot
(Q) Shield of Daybreak – Leona charges her shield with the power of the sun causing her next melee attack to deal additional damage and briefly stun the target.
(W) Eclipse – Leona raises her shield granting her additional Armor and Magic Resistance for 3 seconds. When the effect ends she deals area of effect damage and increases the duration of the defensive bonuses by 3 seconds if she damages an enemy.
(E) Zenith Blade – Leona throws a blade of sunlight that deals damage to all enemies in a line. Leona teleports to the last enemy champion hit by this attack.
(R) Solar Flare – After a brief delay, Leona calls down a beam of solar energy dealing damage and slowing enemies. Enemies in the center of the beam are stunned instead of slowed.
Sunlight (Passive) – Leona’s abilities mark the target with sunlight. Allied champions that damage marked targets deal additional damage and consume the mark.
(( I also wanted to let you guys now I will be out of town for a few days; I might be able to sneak some time into updating the blog before I actually leave, but most likely you won't see anything until next Thursday ( 7-14 ) when I return from the sunny shores of Florida. So, suck it and please accept my apologies for the sloppy post. ))