1) Riot has released a video summarizing the Tribunal and showing you how to use it. Hopefully this will clear up a bit of the confusion and generate more popularity for the newly implemented system.
2) It looks like the item Sword of the Divine is going to get some love in the near future. It's activation makes attacks undodgeable and grants armor penetration for a short amount of time. It seems weird to say now, but SotD used to be a very powerful item back when Phantom Dancer granted dodge and every melee brawl would be decided by who had the most dodge. Now that Ninja Tabi is the only item to grant dodge, it isn't as valuable of an option. Here is a RED post in a discussion thread about the item.
"- Morello, Lead Champion Designer, via the official forums
3) The Kayle update is still slated for the post Orianna patch, but it looks like we will see an improvement to her animations as well! I hope this eliminates her wings clipping through her model, that sort of thing is SO pre-Season One.
- Morello, Lead Champion Designer, via the official forums.
4) League of Legends Game Cards, phyiscal cards carrying redeemable codes for the in game currency RIOT POINTS, are now available in a multitude of new locations across North America. Canadian Future Shops, 7-Eleven, and Best Buy will all be carrying the cards in the near future. The cards have also recently been made available at Walmarts across the United States. Check out this post to find the nearest locations you can pick up one of these bad boys.
Also, speaking of Riot Point Cards, I have two to give away soon, so stay tuned! I'm still trying to decide how I want to do it. Ideas?